chapter 4

"Um....s-sans? You asked. "Yes popett?" He replied. You could feel his hot breath on your neck. "Could you please back up. You're invading my personal space." You shifted your self away from where you believed he was.
Damn....at least he doesn't know I'm blind.....where's my bag you thought to your self as you felt for your bag

Uf sans POV

Kids blind clearly, always scrambling around and walking by the walls. Can't wait for the boss to let me out. Paps opened the door and motioned for me to come up stairs angrily. "yes boss?" I asked with a forced grin.
"THE HUMAN IS MAKING TO MUCH NOISE "
"It's blind pap-boss"

The human's head shot up, she seemed to be staring directly at the boss, "I can hear ya know dumb ass." Damn she has nerve. Some of the flowers covering her eyes slipped away revealing needle scars in the shape of crosses over those dull milky eyes.

Y/n's pov

Ugh! That noisey guy was annoying. Shit some of those flowers had fallen! "Damn it!" I got on my hands and knees to feel around for the fallen flowers. I felt what seemed to be a leg bone, did someone die here?

"Hey popett. Don't get so handsy over here." The leg moved as sans chuckled.

"Whoah! Wait, your a skeleton!?" Wow, I fucked up. "Yep, sans the skeleton. And you, y/n are our prisoner."
Out of the fry pan and into the oven I guess. Though its not like I wasn't used to things like this. I shrugged, "used to it, but at least now I won't be bonely." I grinned at my own pun, damn it's been years since I had the courage to make one of those. Sans scoffed a little at my attempt of being happy. I frowned, Dr. Gaster was a skeleton. I shouldn't get to attached.

"Hey...sans can I ask you something?"

"Go for it, I'm an open book."

"You wouldn't happen to know a Dr. Gaster would you?"

"....Where'd you hear that name popett?" Oh fuck, he knows him.

"Its a long story..... But I guess we have time"

(A/n
Thanks for the support guys! So next chapter is about those scars and...you guessed it Dr. Gaster! )