chapter 2

Y/ns POV
You sat up,what the heck! You felt around for your bag that you carried found and water in. Once you had found it your hand reached up and felt your face, odd you don't remember having flowers covering your eyes...
"H-howdy! I'm F-flowy. You must hurry go to the doors" a strange voice stammered to you. After the ominous voice realised that you were blind it grabbed you with its....leaf?

(Time skip brought to you by mettaton's legs)

The thing had led you to a door and you were left all alone. Once you had found a way through the door you realised that the cloths you had wouldn't be enough. You would freeze to death!

Uf sans POV
What the hell! A small girl with practically no cloths is at my station!? Wait what will the boss say if I bring her to him alive! Maybe he won't beat me as much!? Well I have to get her to him alive before I get my hopes up...

I picked up the girl and wrapped her in my fur incased leather jacket. I was carrying her bridal style when paps- I mean the boss came out of the blue.

"SANS! You imbasil! Wait what is that?!" The boss barked at me.
"A-a h-human s-s-sir..alive so you can overthrow Undyne?

He scoffed at me as if this was the first time I had ever said anything right. Instead of being proud of me he plucked both me and the human off the ground, carried us home and threw us in the basement, normal Tuesday, huh.

Y/n POV

I was just waking up... Well its warmer then where I passed out. Judging by how sound reverberated back at me, I'm in a basement.😑 what the fuck man really a basment . it is better then the snow I guess. I heard a deep male voice...
"Hello popett."

A/n
Finally the intro to underfell is over!!!! Comment with some helpful feedback please!😃