Chapter 2

'Hm? Strange...' Francis thought and sighed lightly. The boy was apparently one of the two brothers. He looked of their age, and not dangerous or threatening like the lady on the phone had said. 

In the meantime, Gilbert had ran up the stairs too. Looking around, he realized that the bedrooms were only three. That meant that either two people would have to share a bed, or the fourth bed she had mentioned was somewhere else in the house. But where?

He thought of choosing a room, but instead he ran downstairs again, to check on Ludwig.

Antonio appeared in a little, carrying his suitcase. Immediately, he ran to the bedrooms and chose the biggest one for him. "This will look great when I decorate it!" He said cheerfully to Francis, who had just entered the bedroom to talk to his friend.

"Good choice. Having seen them all, I think the next one is the best for me." The frenchman smiled at him. "Maybe I should as well go fetch my stuff"

"Don't worry, Ludwig is carrying the other three suitcases at the moment!"

"Ah, that's good." He said and looked over to the stairs, from where gasps could be heard. "Ludwig, you have my suitcase, non?"

"Ja" Ludwig replied rather quietly. Sure, he exercised regularly and was even kind of muscular, but three suitcases, one of them being terribly heavy, was a little too much for him.

Just as he was in the middle of the staircase, Gilbert skillfully ran past him, without pushing him to the wall. His loud and obnoxious voice echoed through the whole house, as he declared that he wanted the last room.

It took Ludwig about five minutes, but he managed to get to the first floor. He put the suitcases down and approached the other three, who were sitting on a bed and talking like a group of teenage girls.

"Where is my bedroom?" He asked, looking around. Nobody noticed him, so he repeated the same a little louder.

Then, Antonio stood up, turned to face him, put a hand on his shoulder and said "The rooms are only three, and we've already decided on who gets what".

Ludwig looked at him with an angry, sad, disappointed and surprised expression, but didn't reply. Instead, he took a deep breath and let out a long sigh.

Not knowing what else to do, the tall german proceeded to explore the rest of the house. Walking back to the stairs, he noticed a smaller staircase that led somewhere above. He got curious, so he slowly began going up.

What he found at the end of the staircase was the attic. It was a small room that contained a window, a small bed, a nightstand, a short wardrobe and a carpet. It looked really nice, and he decided that it would be his bedroom, although the bed was way too small for him. He'd have to buy another one. Thankfully, the roof was higher than the roofs usual attics have, so his head didn't reach the ceiling. The bed was right next to the wall that cut the attic in two, and had a view to the sky, via the window.

Just then, the Bad Touch Trio came from behind him.

"Whoa! So this is the fourth bedroom!" Antonio said scanning the room, just like a little kid would.

"It's like in a fairy tale, so... picturesque!" Francis noted dreamily.

"Damn, I wanted this one!" Gilbert pouted and they all laughed.

"Let's go to the kitchen, I'm really hungry!" Antonio said and walked down to the ground floor, followed by his two best friends.

"I'll rest for a while, and then I'll go to IKEA to do some shopping." Ludwig yelled.