Chapter 15: Clash of the Krums

"Mama! Papa!" Viktor said rushing out of the fire place. He looked around the living room at Krum Manor to find no one there. He moved through the corridor and into the foray looking up at the chandelier that sat high above the grand staircase. "Mama! Papa!" Viktor yelled.

"What is wrong with you?" Asked Maxim confused and kind of annoyed walking out of the kitchen with an apple in hand. "Why are you yelling?"

"I must leave." Viktor said rushing to his brother. "Mina has left."

"What do you mean left?" Maxim asked biting his apple and chewing nonchalantly.

"Why do you not look concerned?" Viktor asked eyeing his brother.

"She is Hermione Granger, wisest witch of her age. I am sure she can handle herself just fine."

"It is not about handling herself Max!" Viktor said now yelling.

"Okay, Okay." Max said his eyes wide. "What do you mean she left? Left where?"

"With the Veasley's. They said I can join them b-"

"What is this I hear about Hermione?" Viktor's mother interrupted walking in with a cup of tea. "I was reading upstairs in the study when I heard you yell at Maxim."

"Dah. She has left mama." Viktor said turning to his mother. "Get father and the rest into the living room." Sofia, seeing the seriousness in her sons eyes looked over to Maxim and motioned for him to go get his brothers and father.

-O-

"Everyone here? Fred? George? Ginny? Ron? Molly? Hermoine?" Mr. Weasley asked looking around the dark and damp dining room at 12 Grimmauld Place.

"We're all here dad." Ginny said helping her mother with removing dirt and grim from the kitchen.

"Where are Fred and George?"

""Here we are!" The twins said in unison as they apperated into the kitchen.

"What have I told you about apperating inside of the house?"

"You said we couldn't do it. At the Burrow." George said with a sly smile across his face.

"Yeah, you said at the Burrow dad and this-" Fred said putting his hands up.

"Is not the burrow." The twins said in unison. Mr. Weasley smiled sarcastically and turned around to see that Hermoine was now in the kitchen as well.

"Mione, why don't you get settled in?" He asked. Hermione looked up at him and smiled softly. She was worried about Viktor. Whether or not he was going to show or whether or not he felt as though she had abandoned him.

"Yeah, you and I are sharing a room." Ginny said. The expression on Hermione's face said she was not so excited about that. "Or not." Ginny said sounding defeated.

"Hm? Oh no, no Gin. I just, I'm thinking about Harry." Hermione said lying. She hated lying but, above all she hated lying to the Weasley's they have treated her like family for years but, she was too embarrassed to say she was worried about her beloved. She smiled at Ginny. "Of course I would love to stay in a room with you. It'll be like at the Burrow, only creepier." She said looking around the dark and molding home.

"Don't you worry! It will be looking brand new when I'm through with it." Called Mrs. Weasley from beneath a sink.

"I'm going to go upstairs and sort out my things." Hermione said looking to Ginny.

"Our room is on the third floor, first door to your left." Ginny said with a small smile. Hermione walked out of the kitchen and into a even darker and damper living room. One that was the complete opposite of the Burrow and Krum Manor. Those living rooms were so full of life and character where as this one seemed to be full of mold and negative energy. Hermione made her way up the stairs before jumping when she saw a house elf appear at the bottom of the second flight of stairs.