Meeting your family (Emery)

Today was the day your sister Carmen was getting married you where her maid of honor and Emery was really good friends with the groom so he was the best man. Your other brother Connor wasn't in the wedding becouse he was on a business trip wich was sad for her. After the wedding at the reception your parents walked over "Y/N you look gorgeous" your mom said then turned around to see Emery. "So your the famous Emery Kelley Y/N goes on and on about you look handsome" your mom said and gave Emery a hug. She then walked away. Carmen walked over. "Oh my gosh it is you I thought I wasn't seeing right Y/N you are dating Emery Kelley wow I'm so happy for you" Carmen said. "Well congratulations on being Mrs. Hunters instead of Ms. Y/L/N" you said. "Thanks sis and nice meeting you Emery" Carmen said. Then your dad walked over "Hello Emery I'm Y/D/N" Your Dad said "Hello Y/D/N" Emery said. "You seem nice I approve and so does your mom and Carmen is over there with Jack saying how proud she is of you and how she is happy for you and Emery dating" your sad said. You shrugged "She has always loved your band even though she's older then you guys" you said and smiled a little bit. Emery smiled and gave you a quick kiss.