Chapter 2: Decision

You sat down on your chair and properly placed your bag beside your table.

“Hey Min Hyo-ah~” one for your classmates said.

You ignored her and opened your textbook to read. She was utterly irritated and asked one of her friends for something. She then went back to your place and spilled the orange juice on your head and textbook. She threw the bottle on your face and laughed with her other friends.

“Oops. Sorry Min Hyo-ssi~ My hand slipped!” she proclaimed and made a fake apologetic face. You thought of fighting back but disregarded the idea since you know that you deserve of this. *It is a good thing that Woo Bin isn’t my classmate, or else he would’ve kicked the entire asses of these morons.* you thought to yourself. Apparent to it, you actually do not want Woo Bin to know this. Though all of your classmates are bullying you, it is only limited to your class. NO one dares to speak of it outside the classroom as so that they would not be expelled. It’s just their little entertainment in the classroom.

You then stood up to wash your hair and dry your books but someone pushed you real hard. You hit the floor hard making you gasp in pain. The prominent bruises and wounds on your body ached twice as much. You prevented yourself from screaming in pain so you bit your lower lip as hard as you can. It was bleeding but you cared less. All you care about is not crying or weeping in front of all these demons. The last thing you would want to do is ask for them to stop. You have pride after all, but a weakling.

You tried to stand up but to your dismay, you fell on the floor again, face first. Your classmates continued to laugh at you and no one offered their hand to help you stand. Instead, eggs were thrown at you and a big pile of flour followed it. You coughed real bad and placed all your strength on standing up.

“Hey slave! Clean that dirt up!” someone shouted and threw you the bag of flour.

“Dude! Dude! How can she clean “that” dirt? Isn’t the dirt herself?!” someone cracked a joke and everyone laughed.

“Right, right dude. How should I say it then?”

“Hey dirt! How about you and your dirty companions move away from this classroom?” someone mocked and they laughed in chorus. You blankly stared at nothing.

“Ah.. She failed to bring a decent cloth to clean things up.”

“How about just using your uniform to clean those?!” someone said and kicked you trying to convey that you should start cleaning up since your homeroom teacher will be arriving soon. You wished to shout at them but just silently obeyed them. You removed your shirt and used it to wipe the flour on the parquet. All of them laughed at you hysterically as you obediently clean the dirt.

After cleaning, you ran out of the class as fast as you can. You head to the nurse’s office.

Knock knock. You knocked on the door and it opened, showing you a shocked nurse.

“Min Hyo!” she proclaimed.

“Ms. Nurse, can I ask for my extra uniform?” You asked and went in.