First Kiss

"A-Are you sure about this... Karma-kun?" Nagisa said as his voice shakes in nervousness. The blue haired boy was nervous, yes, because he had never expected that he will be receiving his first kiss from the person he loves. First kisses are a once in a lifetime experience.

Karma gave him a light chuckle. "Of course. We've been together for a while, I guess it's the right time." What he said was almost a whisper, but Nagisa still heard it clearly. The two have been dating for almost 4 months now, most of the class already knows about this and thanks to Nakamura asking Karma if they already kissed, they got into this situation.

Nagisa whimpered. "B-But, if you don't want to do it, then I won't too. Y-You don't need to force yourself in doing this." He held his hands close to his fast beating heart, as if trying to calm it down but, unfortunately, doesn't.

Karma found it obvious that he was trying to stop him from doing it, but doesn't want to. It's true that his first kiss was gone a LONG time ago, but he still wanted Nagisa to have his first kiss from him.

"But I want to." He whispered, with a smile that seemed like it was begging.

He reached out and held Nagisa's face with his right hand and stroked it with his thumb. Nagisa was taken by surprise by it and blushed. His face was soft and smooth, and he looked even prettier with that light blush on his face because of his action. Karma smiled at the sight, he loves this and he loves him, so much.

"K-Karma... kun." Nagisa said under his breath.

"Hm? What is it, Nagisa?"

Nagisa's heart let out a big pound. He wasn't expecting Karma to say his first name without the honorific, and at that time too. His blush turned into a deeper shade, and Karma just laughed lightly at it.

"What is it?" Karma repeated, a smile printed on his face. Nagisa shyly looked at him, his brilliant blue eyes stared into his mercury ones.

He likes this side of him, all gentle and sweet. He's really being careful with him, considering that this is his first kiss and doesn't want to mess it up.

He held the hand that was touching his face with his and pulled it down, gently. He smiled, 'I guess this is okay.'

"Nothing. Then, if you please?"

Nagisa puckered his lips, closed his eyes, and waited for Karma to kiss him. He was on his tippy toes too because the red head was taller than him.

Karma smiled. Finally, he had waited for this for so long. He held Nagisa's other hand and said something under his breath before leaning down. His lips met with Nagisa's. They were so soft and warm, not to mention small as well.

Nagisa was a little surprised with it, and his face turned red. Karma's lips were warm as well, but they were a little more... powerful.

The two break off for a while because Nagisa was already losing his breath. Karma was fine because he had already experienced it before.

"S-Sorry, Nagisa, that was a little too long."

Taking heavy breaths, Nagisa shook his head, his face still a little red.

"No, it's okay."

Karma let Nagisa get some air, still holding his hands in a gentle grasp. They were shaking, was he surprised?

"You okay?" Karma asked, when he noticed his breathing went steady.

Nagisa looked at him, still blushing but smiling. He gave Karma a nod, his ponytails jumping back and forth with his head.

Karma sighed in relief. He thought he didn't do it right and thought that Nagisa didn't like it. But, turns out it was the opposite.

"Geez, at least say what you think." Karma said, smiling at the blue haired boy in front of him, still holding his hands.

Nagisa just gave off a shy blush at him before he hugged the taller boy and buries his face at his chest.

"I love you. C-Can we do it again?"