End Game

What is murder?

According to google murder is an unlawful premeditated act when a person is killed by another. Well Google said it so it's obviously right.

I ask again, what is murder?

You see murder is when someone with nothing to their name, or someone who we consider a day to day person kills another. There is a very big difference in googles definition and mine. The difference is Google doesn't consider every act of murder.

Soldiers for example, we call them our heroes and respect them for protecting us and our countries. I understand that without them the world wouldn't be what it is today. Truth is though to get the world like this today they murder people, but we all consider it honourable. The reality is its just murder. Soldiers are praised even meddled for ending someone's else's life. Yet if an everyday person ends another's life we are criminals that should be punished for our actions.

Same goes for the death penalty, lives are still be ended even though they are criminals or what society deems as a major threat. But once again this form of murder is acceptable because the law gives permission.

You see to be honest the worlds idea of right and wrong is about as accurate as the end of the world predictions.

Completely messed up.

I despise the world, well more like the people in it. We put labels on things and people to make ourselves feel better and more superior. We are controlled and told what is right and wrong and how we shouldn't act by fools who think that because they have some fancy chair behind a desk they are above everyone. We spend half of or lives on social media networks like Facebook to demean one another simply because it is behind a keyboard and not face to face. We end lives over pathetic things like revenge, greed, lust, love. We are submissive to those who have more money or are better off financially simply because we feel inferior. We get told to love who we want or that love is one of the best feelings in the world but it's wrong to love someone of the same gender.

Everything about the world is controlled by power, I don't mean supernatural magic,  I mean manipulation, money and fear. You want to control a person fully make then do whatever you desire them to? Make them fear you, bribe them with a bit of money, hell add in a bit of blackmail if you don't want to lose anything.

Every single one of us are hypocrites, we frown upon animals that eat other animals and label them predators, frown upon humans that eat other humans and label them cannibals, but think about it why are we aloud to eat other animals and it's suddenly acceptable and considered normal, we judge and pick on those that call them selves vegetarians or vegans calling them attention seekers, when animals kill other animals for food some get shot down and killed but humans kill other humans like it's normal.

You see the world is like one big chess board and every person alive is a piece. Most of us are mere pawns while some have more freedom but in the end we are all controlled and confined to certain movements. Well in the end the loss of a pawn isn't going to have a huge effect on the game, pawns can only move one space at a time except for the start of the game when they can move two, pawns are often in the way or used as an attempt to protect the other pieces with more value. The loss of a knight will make the game slightly harder, only slightly. But if the queen gets knocked of the board majority of the time the player doesn't care much for the others because the main piece is gone, think of the queen as those with lots of money or a high title, if there gone everything else is chaos. Finally the King has the exact same power as a pawn yet has more power than any other piece in the board and effectively decides who wins the game.

See the resemblance?

Another question, what is fate?

According to google fate is developments of events outside of a persons control, often associated with the idea of the supernatural or gods.

Once again, what is fate?

Well fate nowadays is considered to be controlled by gods of different religions. They decide how we live, who we are to become and how we die. Gods are worshipped and thought to be the ones who will give punishment or justice to those who have sinned. Honestly though most people sin for there gods. Which is the most ironic thing ever. We are looked down upon by those who deem us sinners when half of the time crimes are for God. Terrorists cause destruction for there Gods and beliefs. Most people that are considered criminals are the ones who have a stronger faith.

It is honestly surprising how weak our world is and how weak the will of the people in it.

But to me fate is once big chess game.

And I'm the King.

So finally I ask, what is fate?

Well ...

fate is me.

New story!! Let me know what you think so far. By the way I apologise in advance if anyone gets offended by anything. These are NOT my views just the views of the character.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Xx