Wait....Really???

Reilyn's POV

Girls ages 10-13 get your asses down here now, screamed Miss Angelic. Man why does she have to be so mean? Once I change into a light blue dress and white leggings I head downstairs only to see freaking Markiplier! But sadly I'm at the back of the line so he is probably going to adopt Zoey or her friends.

Ha! If it isn't the little whore said Allyson. Wtf do you want from me I said. Just leave so he can adopt one of us were better came from Zoey. Reilyn its your turn for an interview sorry Zoey but you guys stepped out of line so your last said Miss Angelic. Ok coming.

Marks POV

A small girl who looked to be about 8 came in. Hi my name is Reilyn she said. And how old are you sweetheart. I'm 11 Reilyn said. Oh sorry I thought you were 8. Yeah its OK everyone thinks I'm younger than I am she said. So do you know what YouTube is I said. Yes! she said I love it! OK and last question would you like to be Reilyn Fischbach? Omg YES!!! She said. OK then.

Reilyns POV

I walk out smiling know I'm going to leave this hellhole when Meghan pushes me down the stairs so I decide to defend my self. I said Meghan how about for once you watch the fuck where you are going. She just says Reilyn you realize Mark doesn't even want you he definitely wants someone like me. As if Meghan. I walk back down stairs to see Zoey, Allyson, and Meghan all balling their eyes out as Miss Angelic tells me to go pack my things. Yes! I finally got adopted! I run upstairs and pack my clothing which is only a shirt, a pair of ratty old jeans and some old PJs which barley fit. As I run back down stairs I see Zoey holding a knife at my neck. I can't believe someone would want a slut like you said Zoey. I break away and Mark asks Reilyn are you ready to go? Yes I say. We walk out and we get in his car and drive to his house. Its HUGE!!!!

Hey hope ur liking the story this is my first fanfic so its kinda hard