Chapter 12 A Night We Won't Forget

Your p.o.v

I was looking at Su hoping she would go on a date with me. I wanted her to be mine,actually I needed her. 

I waited patiently I couldn't be patient any longer I needed to know if she would go out with me. I see her flash a beautiful smile and said in a happy tone,

"Yes! I would love that! When though"

"Hmmmm how about tonight?"

Su looked at me suprised at my response and then said in shock,

"Now! How?!we are supposed to be asleep! What if your aunt finds out!?"

I chuckled and said in a low voice,

"Well we are gonna go on a adventure as a date. Come on let's go!"

I grab her hand and pull her out of bed. She let out a soft giggle and followed me. Su changed into her clothes and I changed into mines.

After we were ready we  slowly and quietly sneak out of my room and then out the front door.

The moon was shining bright and beautifully. The stars were out shining beautifully as well which made the night sky look perfect.

We walk down the sidewalk the Moonlight shining on us. We're holding on to each other's hand tightly talking about the weirdest thing we could talk about.

While walking down the sidewalk we saw a little Carnival. I'm surprised that it was open still but luckily I had brought money with me. Su looked at the carnival and said excitedly,

"(Y/N) look that little carnival is still open for 30 more minutes"

"Yeah I know do you want to go?"

"I wish but I forgot my wallet at your room"

"No no this is a date I'm paying for it don't worry I brought my money"

"Are you sure (y/n) I don't like people paying for everything"

I took Su's warm soft hands into my cold smooth hands and looked at her in the eye and said in a low husky voice,

"Su this is a date. I want to pay for everything.  I want this night to be perfect for you."

She looked at me with her eyes shining beautifully in the moonlight and said in a happy soft tone,

"Ok then if your sure."

We got in and I bought a few tickets since we won't be here long. When we got in I saw Su looking at a big stuffed panda.

I smiled and grabbed her hand and pulled her to the stand and played the game. I knocked down the cans and won that stuffed panda for her.

I grabbed it and handed it to Su. She smiled ear to ear and then hugged me tightly and said while giggling,

"Thank you (y/n)! I love it!"

I smiled and then said,

"Anything for you Su"

We walked around the carnival and got on some rides and decided that it was time to head back. While walking back there was a park.

We decided to walk in the park and walk a bit. We then saw a small bridge over a pond with the moon behind it. We walked on to the bridge hold onto each other's hand.

We stood in the middle of the bridge looking at the beautiful sakura trees under the moon. Su then shivered so I took off my black sweater and put it over Su's shoulders. She turned to me and smiled and said,

"This was amazing and the park looks beautiful at night."

I smiled and said,

"You look beautiful to Su."

She blushed and then wrapped her arms around my neck and got closer to my face.

We were only centimeters away from each and she then whispered while smiling,

"This will be a night we won't forget"

And with that we kissed...

A/N
KONICHIWA SUZUKA LOVERS!!! YOU GUYS I ENJOYED WRITING THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH OMG! SORRY I ONLY HAD TIME TO UPDATE ONCE TODAY I'M REALLY SORRY BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS ME AND PLEASE HELP ME WIN THE WATTYS! ALSO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO ASK ME ANYTHING AT ALL. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS BOOK EVEN IF THEY ARE MEAN. I REALLY WANT TO HEAR YOU GUYS OUT TO SEE HOW I CAN IMPROVE MY BOOKS! ! ALSO PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT/AND FOLLOW ME I'LL FOLLOW YOU RIGHT BACK! WELL THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS SAYANORA MY SUZUKA LOVERS!!