Chapter 17 The Best Suprise Ever

Your p.o.v

Me and Moa are currently guiding Su and Yui to there suprise.
I really hope they like it because it really was alot of work but luckily other people were able to help me and Moa.

Even if they do end up liking the suprise I feel guilty for avoiding Su.

It felt like she lost her trust in me even if we haven't even made a month yet I really love her and it hunted me to see her eyes all teary.

I seriously have to do a better job at making Su happy.
Her happiness is the most important thing to me.

I looked over at Moa to see her nervous as she could ever be.

I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked at me. I nodded my head to reassure her that everything will work out. She smiled and nodded back at her getting more confident.

I then heard giggles coming from Su and Yui. I then heard Yui say in a cute curious tone,

"Are we almost there yet Moa?"

Moa smiled and then said in a mysterious and teasing voice,

"Maybe maybe hehe."

I smiled and I then wrapped my arm around Su and pulled her close to me. I got close to her and kissed her cheek and whispered in her ear,

"I'm still very sorry Su for avoiding you these last two day."

I can see her smile and she said,

"Don't be sorry I forgive you because I love you."

I blushed a bit after hearing that and I heard Moa laugh. She then said,

"Awwww look (y/n) is blushing!"

I smiled a bit and I heard Su laugh and say pounting,

"Awww I wish I could have seen that but I have this blindfold covering my eyes"

I laughed and looked ahead to see that we were close to our destination.

After a few more steps we finally got to our destination and saw everyone there waiting for us and they started to prepare themselves before we removed the blindfold off of Su and Yui.

I then looked at Moa to see if she was ready. She looked at my and breathed out heavily and then smiled meaning she was ready. We removed the blindfolds off of them.

Once they were off they saw who was there and they were shocked to see who it was. All of the Sakura gakuin girls were there. Even Ayami, Akaya, and Airi were there.

They all yell suprise and threw the confetti in the air. They looked around to see lights on the trees, flowers hanging on invisible string spelling Happy birthday.