Reforming Relationships

STILES POV

When I finally arrived from Derek's that night I had sobbed myself to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about that perfect kiss and the electifying feeling that rippled throught my body. My heart wanted him so bad, but my head said no. That was now a week behind me and the thoughts still waved through my head. 

The past week had been hell for me. I was trying to keep moving and trying to fix my broken life, but I just couldn't. Breaking things off with Derek was supposed to protect my heart, not make it even more cracked then it already was.

I sighed and pushed myself off my bed, placing my feet on the floor. I know I need to fix things with my dad, and I needed to do it soon. Not being able to talk to him.. about everything was making me crazy. Yeah, I was mad at him, but I had to get him back on his feet and the bottle out of his hand. I couldn't just let him drown in alcohol the rest of his life.

*BUZZ BUZZ*

Just then my phone buzzed interupting my thoughts. I looked down at my buzzing phone, not surprized to see Scott's number flashing on the screen. I picked it up and answered it.

"Stiles..?" he asked in his familar husky voice. 

I had really missed talking to him. Ever since we "made up" he has called almost everyday, checking up on me. 

"Yep, what's up dude?" I questioned.

"Do you want to do something? The pack was gunna go see a movie and was wondering if you wanted to go.." He asked very politely.

He had told the pack about me and Derek, and I wanted him to. I didn't want things to be awkward between me and some of my bestfriends. Besides, I had missed them so much. I had separated myself from them when my mom passed, which was not so smart of me, since that was the time I had needed them the most.

I sighed into the speaker of the phone, "What about Derek? He is coming isn't he?" I asked worried.

"Honestly, Stiles, I haven't heard from him in days. I don't think he has come out of his house since you talked to him. No one has heard from him." He said. 

Scott knew I didn't want to talk about the confrontation with Derek and hadn't the whole week until now. I didn't want Derek calling me, but his pack? What was he doing in that loft?

The thought worried me and I was mumbling to myself when Scott spoke up.

"Stiles??" He said in a annoyed tone.

"Sorry.." I mumbled.

"Hey Stiles, you'll be alright.. I promise." He said very convincingly through the phone. 

"Thanks.. but I don't think I can do the movie. I really need to talk to my dad." I said, my eyes now burning from the tears, begging to be let out.

Any kind words said to me brought tears to my eyes. I knew I didn't deserve as good of friends as I had and any thing they said to cheer me up made me want to cry of happiness. I felt so great to have my friends back. 

"Okay buddy. The pack will understand." He said knowingly.

I hung up the phone and checked the clock on my bedside table. 10:00A.M it read, and I jumped out of bed and hopped in the shower. I dried off, brushed through my hair, and got dressed in an old plaid shirt and jeans. I ran downstairs, prepared to talk to my dad.. about everything. But, he was no where to be found. I checked the driveway, and no squad car. "Of course,"  I thought, "Should of known." 

*Start music now*

I grabbed my keys and jumped into my jeep, heading towards the station. When I finally arrived, I was shaking and sweaty. I knew I had to do this. Fixing my dad, getting him back to normal, would make me feel normal again and I knew that was what I needed. I needed feel normal again.

I pushed open the station door and slowly walked in to see the same old receptionist sitting at the desk.

"Hi Mary." I said as I walked through the door.

"Oh, hi Stiles, it's been a while! Your dad is in his office.. I'll buzz you in." She exclaimed, obviously pretty excited to see me.

"Thanks Mary!" I exclaimed while walked toward the door of my father's office. I heard a buzz and an unlocking and I pushed open the door to see my father's shoked face, his desk full of papers and folders.

"Dad?" I questioned looking at him expectantly.

"Son.. I.. ummm.." He stumbled over his words, thinking for the right thing to say.

"Hi dad... umm we need to talk. Like now." I said trying to sound normal. 

"Sit down." He said pointing towards the seat across from his desk. 

"What is going on with you dad.. with us?" I questioned, anger and curiousity on the edge of my voice.

"Son, I don't even know how to begin to explain myslef." He said, distraught.

"It's okay dad. As long as we try to make it better I will be okay." I said trying to make him feel better. I knew why he was doing what he was doing. I just couldn't see it until now. My grief and pain blinded me from seeing the real reason. 

He set down the papers in his hand and crossed the desk, taking me in his arms. He hugged me so tightly and full of love that tears started slipping down my cheeks. I felt wet splatters on my shirt and knew my dad was mimicking my tears. 

"Wanna go get something to eat?" He questioned, pulling away and wiping his tears.

"Sure." I replied, happy to know my dad was back.

During the period of the next week my dad and I started to get back to normal. I would spend most of the day sleeping and hanging out with the pack, rebuilding our relationship. At night, my dad would come home and we would eat dinner, reminiscing on the memories of mom and life before the tragedy. I didn't tell him about Derek though, too much information at one time would crush him and his fragility. 

I was finally happy with my family and friends, and I hadn't been in a while. There was still one thing that needed to be fixed and it was the only thing still keeping me unhappy. I couldn't stop thinking about HIM. I needed his touch, his caress, and his passion. I just needed him. Even though I might in the future hurt him I needed him and all that he was. 

I needed DEREK HALE.

*SO I am pretty much going to be putting a song on every time I write.. Not gunna lie they wil probably always be Ed Sheeran because his music inspires me so much. SOOO if you don't want to listen to the songs just ignore them.. BUT I think they make the reading experience so amazing! Hopefully you like.*