Fans are CRAZY!!!

Hey guys I havent updated in like 5 days cuz of school. I have had 6 homework assignments due on the next day this WHOLE week! So I've been busy! So again COMMENT,VOTE AND Follow me!So yeah I'm sorry if the next 2-4 chapters are boring don't worry i'ts just the rising action so yeah!!!!! And I haven't posted a picture cuz I am very busy and when I write in bold it's me talking the rest is the fanfic! so The fanfic..............

Nobodies POV

Welcome to London ladies and gentalmen to London please unbuckle your seat belts when the plane has finally stoped. Thank you for flying on American Airlines (I don't own American Airlines) and have a nice day!

Ross and Laura board off the plane. Then they go and get their luggage.

Laura- Can you belive were here in London?!?

Ross- I can believe it!!

Laura- Well you've been here before!

Ross- So have you!

Laura- Well yeah but we've never gone together!

Ross- I'm happy where here

Laura- Me too

*They both smile at eachother*

Laura- So let's find our limo

Ross- Ok

*Fans start running towards us. They tried to ripp Laur's clothes off and tried to pull off some of Ross' hair. Some where just there for autographs and photo's. They left Laura with only one shoe!* Fans they're just soooo crazy wait what am I talking about I am a fan o well back to the story!

Ross- Those fans are crazy!! *trying to catch his breath*

Laura- Yeah they left me with only ..... one . shoe *she said panting*

Ross- Want me to carry you?

Laura- No , Ross you don't have to!

Ross- Come on I insist. You can't be walking with only one shoe plus youre always complaining how you hate to wear wedges!

Laura- Ok if you say so

*Ross carried Laura bridel style* I can imagine that! AAHHH how cute would that be soo cute

*When Laura smiled at him he smiled back he felt sparks just like the ones when he kisses her on Austin and Ally. By now they've kissed over a hundred times. Laura hasn't kissed anyone else but Ross.*

Laura- So where is our chapporone waiting for us?

Ross- I don't know they should be somewhere outside.

Laura- Oh look I think it's that one! *Pointed to a man holding a sign saying Ross and Laura. Ross put Laura down and gave the guy there luggage he put them in the trunk and they both got in the limo and it drove off*

Laura- Well this is nice!

Ross- Yeah!!!

*Then out of nowhere they hit a bump which made ther luggage drop out! Then they arrive at the hotel.*

Laura- Well that was a bumpy drive!

Ross- Eh I've been in worse!

*They both giggle*

Ross- Come on let's get our bags!

*Ross finds the truck open with no luggage they're both are  shocked*

Laura- Where's our stuff?!?!??!????!!!

Ross- It must have fell.

Laura- Did you have anything important in there?

Ross- No I had my Backpack with all my electronics and Important stuff . I only had clothes and shoes in there. Did You?

Laura- No I have everything  in my purse.

Ross- Well I guess were going to have to buy new clothes! *stroking his hair*

Laura- Ok can we go tomorrow!

Ross- Why not today we wont have clothes for tonight or tomorrow?

Laura- I guess so!

*They go up to there chapporone*

Ross- Sir could you please take us to the closest mall? My friend and I lost our clothes fell out of the trunk.

Man- Well I'm sorry to hear that! Obcourse I'll take you to the closest mall.

*They drive to the nearest mall possible*

So the next chapter is about them buying clothes at the mall!!!! So sorry guys for not updating sooner! It might take some time because I wanna add picture of what they are going to buy!!! Guys please go and Read Raura 2 hearts coming together by Princessa1331!! SO VOTE, COMMENT AND AGAIN FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!