Chapter 8 : The talk and Big decision!

ATHOUR'S NOTE:

If it is in italics then it means they are thinking or talking to themself in there head. like for example, "Come on Joey, you can do this!"  so yeah, jus sayin!

( Joey's POV )

What was going on? Why does cat need to talk to me? She sounded so serious! Oh no! NO NO NO! She's going to break up with me! But why? We just started dating! What did I do? I am so confused!!!! Maybe she isn't breaking up with me! No, she probably is! I finally got he girl of my dreams and now she's gonna break up with me! Maybe I should just tell her I can't make it. No, that would be lying! Come on Joey, you can do this! I put on my shoes and walked out the door. I got in my car and started drying to Cat's house. When I got there I knocked at the door. 

Cat: *opens door* Hey Joey. Come in.

Joey: Ok..

Cat: *sits down* Listen Joey, we need to talk...

Oh no! Here it comes. The breakup! 

Joey: What is it? Are you breaking up with me?

Cat: No! We just need to talk. I know you said your not ready to tell people about us, but I am! I don't know how long I can keep it in!

That was it? Thats what she wanted to talk about?

Joey: I don't know. It has only been a few days since we have been dating!

Cat: We can't even tell our friends?

Joey: You know they'll make a big deal about it! And they will say all these "jatrific" or "coey" things!

Cat: So? We are dating what does it matter?

Oh shit she sounds kinda angry. I don't know what I should say.....

Cat: You know what? You should probably go. I have some friends that are coming. Oh don't worry I won't tell them anything. 

Joey: Umm, ok. Bye.

Cat: Bye.

I walked out the door, got in my car and started drving. What is wrong with you Joey. WE just started dating and you made her upset! GREAT! I didn't know how important this was to her. If I really care about cat I should tell people about us. I qucikly turned the car around and went to cat's house. When I got there I knocked on the door and she answer.

Cat: *opens door* What?

Joey: I am sorry cat! If you really want to, we can tell people!

Cat: Why the sudden change of mind?

Joey: Because I realized that if I really care about you I should tell people. If that made any sense...

I saw a smile on her face. She quickly leaned in and hugged me. I hugged her back. Then she let go.

Cat: Thanks joey.

Joey: No problem cat. :) Anyway, I should go. Your gonna have friends over.

Cat: Ok bye! 

Joey: Bye. 

I leaned in for a quick kiss and left.  When I got home I realized we didn't talk about how we're gonna tell people! I took out my phone and texted cat.

The text:

Joey: Cat! how r we gonna tell ppl?

Cat: Well, Luke invited us to his party so we'll just tell ppl there i guess..

Joey: Ok. Oh when was the party again?

Cat: tomorrow. Hey, i gtg my friends are here! Bye xx

Joey: bye xx

End of text

I went into my room and went on my computer. I decided to go on youtube. I went to my vlog that had cat in it. All the comments said basically the same thing. "Jatrific!" "OTP" "OMG jatrific" "can you guys just date already?" . It made me smile. i went and laid on my bed. my eyes started to close and then I heard a phone call. It was from cat.

The phone call:

Joey: Hello?

Cat: Joey! 

Joey: what? Whats wrong?

Cat: Beta is bleeding! We are at the vet!

Joey: WHAT!?!? HOW DID IT HAPPEN. 

Cat: Well, me and my friend were walking beta and some lady was walking her fucking big ass dog and it attacked beta!

Joey: OMG! 

Cat: We need to go home but my car got towed! Can u come and pick me up?

Joey: Of course! Wich vet are you at? 

Cat: I'll text you the adress.

Joey: Ok!

*end of call*

Cat texted me the adress. Iwent and picked her up. By the time all that happened, it was night time so I went home and went to bed.