The Fox and the Wolf

A little orange fox or well boy with features of a fox, was under strict family rules. He is and always has to answer mam or sir. He had to polite to his elders whether he liked it or not. His name is Naruto Uzumaki, and no matter he's parents will love him. 

In the other part of the woods there was a little black wolf. Well by now you should that his a boy with features of a wolf. He never know his parents but lives with his aunt and uncle. They never had strict rules but well had a rivalry. Well this boy is named Sasuke Uchiha. 

Done with that let's start the story of Romeo and Juliet but do say it is call Fox and Wolf.

Naruto the little fox was working on his studies. Taking notes of what his teacher was saying. Soon he stared out the window. Watching the birds fly free as he rested his chin in the palm of his hand.

"Naruto...NARUTO!" His teacher snapped capturing his ears, making them jolt up in fright scanning for danger, "Pay attention to your lesson!" 

On the other side of the dark wood was the little wolf Sasuke. Looking around for food, scanning his surrounds carefully. Soon he spots a baby deer, alone that is. He placed his hands on the ground making sure he didn't make a sound to frighten his diner away. He pounced on the helpless baby deer.

Blood splattered on trees, the ground and on his face. He stared down at the motionless deer with a evilly smirk and devilish eyes. 

After the lesson Naruto walked outside. He enjoyed his afternoon walks since he was free. Today though he thought he would go a little bit further in the woods. He then saw a butterfly and started to chase deeper and deeper into the dark woods.

Sasuke walked his way home, on a dirt path dragging the body of the deer to aunt and uncle. As he continued he's walk he heard running footsteps behind him. He turned around only to be throw to the ground as well the other person. He opened his eyes to see who had bumped into him, to only find a orange fox. He knew very well that the wolves and the foxes didn't get  along. But he only could stare at the fox while he rubbed his head in pain. 

Naruto opened his eye, seeing the wolf stare at him. He too knew that they didn't get along. For a bit though he stared at the wolf's eyes, those onyx eyes. Either way he quickly stood up and ran away leaving the wolf dumbfound. 

Sasuke stared at the fox as he ran off. For a reason he couldn't take his eyes off of the direction even long after the little fox was gone. Even seeing his deep blue eyes now engraved in his mind, he couldn't stop looking. 

Now they can't figure this one feeling out...... Love......