The Fight?

"Oh look its the fox prince.." Sasuke's Aunt had said laughing at the little orange fox. 

As the little fox looked over his shoulder; Sauske's uncle was already up in his face. The wolf smirked and was about to reach for te fox's neck. 

"Come on there weakling....why are you bugging my master?" The teacher had stepped in and smiled in what seemed that he was about to kill the wolf. "I suggest that you leave this place..." He smiled kindly. 

The wolf laughed showing his sharp teeth, "What makes you think I am going to walk away that easily?" The wolf laughed some more. 

This time Naruto's teacher had lost it and punched the wolf in the face. The teacher laughed, crossing his arms. 

Sasuke snarled and jumped onto the fox's teacher. As Sasuke's uncle had smirked looking down at the little fox. He went up to punch him. Then the stupid little fox had moved to quickly and had kicked Sasuke's uncle in the gut. 

The female wolf had glared the little fox; grabbing his shirt and throwing him to the ground. The little fox whimpered trying to get up. 

"Naruto!!!!!" The teacher had yelled and pushed the wolf off to go help Naruto. The teacher punched the female wolf in the stomache and dropped kicked her.

Soon the royal horns were heard through out the town. The woleves and the foxs sepearted and stared at the ground. They heard a horse stopped in front of them and then started to pace back and fourth. 

"Why do I always have to deal with theses two different families?!" The princess Sakura had yelled, "Hmmm maybe I should just punish you....foxs return home and come by this afternoon and the woleves come with me....now go!!!!" she had yelled before whipping her horse. 

The fox and the wolf stared at each other frowning. What thou will happen in the next chapter? Love at first sight or one of them will pay for what they did? Who knows....

A/N: sorry for the very late update and I'll try to update more so please don't pressure me because then I won't update and that is not fair so now lets move on and yea! so peace!!! \(^_^)/