Harry Potter Fanfiction idea

The Rebel and the book worm (A Harry Potter fanfic)

Tyler Numlock [N-uom-lock] is a muggle-born witch and when she turns 11 years old she receives a letter from Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. On the train she meet a peculiar set of people. A snobby pale-haired brat, a poor red head, a seemingly famous wizard and a frizzy haired brunette with large front teeth. See, Tyler isn't like most girls who would play with dolls or makeup and giggle about boys. No she would play rugby, soccer (Football), basketball or any sport she could find.

Tyler was one of those girls that were considered strange. She was treated like an outsider by her peers, because she was so different. Tyler never understood why she was treated like she was but when received her letter everything began to make sense, except for the fact that people would still give her dirty looks when she glanced at other girls without realizing it.

You might have guess already but Tyler likes girls, and yes she to is a girl. Tyler doesn't yet understand her attraction and it frustrates her especially when her best friend is bullied and she suddenly feels like she should rip the bully's throat out.

Another fact that sent her peers away was the fact that she looked so different compared to everyone else. Tyler has short, natural black hair and dyes her long bangs a vibrant green, her skin is sickly pale since she's allergic to sunburns and it's always slobbed with sun screen, Tyler's eyes were a bright set of hazel and it doesn't help that she's short for her age.

Tyler Numlock always seemed to stick out no matter where she was. But when she became 11 years old things seemed to change for the better, at least that's how it seems for now.

Hermione x OFC (Original female character)

Warning: This will be a female slash story meaning two girls in a relationship. I won't really happen in the first book (I mean common 11 year olds here) but later on there shall be a Girl x Girl relationship so please don't hate. There might be mild language and maybe a small bit of explained gore but that's about it.

Puppet: I hope who ever reads this is interested in the idea of Tyler and everything. I've had this story on my mind for a while and needed to write/ type it down. And PLEASE don't steal these idea of mine, if you'd like to use any of the ideas i have contact me and we can talk but I put my trust in people here hoping that they won't steal the concepts of my stories or these ideas because I might come back and actually write this story, Who knows.

Anyways I love you my little Puppeteers!!! <3