New story ideas and other stuff.

this is not a story but this will hold new story ideas i have, so i would appreciate it if people read this.

So far there are 4 stories I'm thinking of starting. and i'll give brief summaries of each and i hope people would comment on what story they might want me to start, or just have me work on my already going stories.

1- My own Person [Bleach]

Kimimaru is the younger brother of Kisuke Urahara. he looks almost exactly like him and so people call him kisuke's Double or "Little kisu-kun." Kimimaru hates those nicknames, he also hate's that people always compare him to Kisuke, and expect him to be able to do everything kisuke himself could do. When he started the soul reaper academy all his teachers thought he should do every thing as good as, or even better than his big brother, so when he got a low mark on a test people would ask,

"You're kisuke urahara's younger brother right? shouldn't you be as good as he is?" Thus resulting in kimimaru's short temper to snap and getting him more criticize from his teachers. As the years went on many soul reapers still haven't gotten it thru their thick skulls that Kimimaru was NOT kisuke, so after the hollowfication incident Kimimaru got shunned for 'being just like kisuke' when in actuality Kisuke And kimimaru are nothing a like. Kimimaru was his own person, and he just wanted people to realize that.

(Most likely shonen ai/ boy x boy)

2- hosting his fear [OHSHC] Is already a story

Tatsuya Raiden is your ordinary high school er. he enjoys art and music and goes to your average high school. but in one day that all changes, Tatsuya got a scholarship of art and music for Ouran private academy, a shcool for the rich and spoiled. On his first day of school Tatsuya meets a boy named Haruhi, and they became fast friends seeing as they were both new to this luxurious school.

Then while trying to find a place to study those to boys found the third music room, the room where the Ouran host club resided. but of coarse those to boys didn't know that, so when they entered the room tatsuya's worst fear got exposed to haruhi.

GIRLS, that's tatsuya's worst fear. For some reason tatsuya is absolutely petrified of women, he hates being near them, and for some reason they just love to throw them self at him, causing him to freeze stiff with fear.

So what will happen when Tatsuya gets thrown into the host club after trying to stop a vase from breaking, and then being forced to host is worst fear?

(Most likely shonen ai/boy x boy) [not sure what guy yet.]

3- Cheshire's Paws [D.Gray-Man]

After being insulted to many times to count Dyren Lee wishes that she would never be noticed by anyone so she wouldn't be hurt anymore by the people she thought cared for her. And for some reason her wish came true, probably because this poor girl had two sets of innocence in her, on both of her hands she had an anti-Akuma weapons called, 'The cheshire's paws.' Dyren's arms are very rough and are a deep redish purple, these are the things that have gotten her so many insults. So when no one noticed her she realized her wish came true. but the truth is her true wish wasn't to go unnoticed, but to get a friend that liked her for who she really was. To get friend no has ever given her before.

(most likely allen or lavi luff story. BTW if no one realized Dyren is komui's and Lenalee's younger Sister.)

4- Ishbalan mutt or when tornado and volcano meet [FMA(B?)] Is already a story

Sohmaru is Roy mustang's younger sister, but he doesn't know she exists. His mother (Lets call her Alyss)had an affair with an Ishbalan man named Doran Ishaw. [Doe-ran, E-sh-aw] Doran himself was a mutt not being complitly ishbalan, but also being part Xingesse. So when Alyss and Doran had a child she was a mutt as well. She was mostly ishbalan but she also held some Xing and Amestris traits in her blood.

After Sohmaru was born Alyss when back to Amestris and left Sohmaru with Doran to be raised in ishbal. Sohmaru lived happily with her father and made many friends even though she was so different from all the other ishbalans that lived all around her. But then tragity struck like a huge storm, and the ishbalan Civil war began. While trying to flee the country to Xing Sohmaru lost her legs, but in return meet the rockbells and got two prostetic legs.

Now after her long and hard journey Sohmaru wants to settle down and find a place called 'Home.' but that doesn't happen all to easily when she gets a call from centeral saying they want her to become a state alchemist.

(This is going by the manga so it's probally like FMAB. Also Sohmaru x Ed)

Also people who read this please tell me what story you might want me to start, or just tell me to continue on my already going story. Oh and could people plz comment on my already posted stuff and tell me somethings i could work on to make them even better. i would just enjoy constructive critusium to help me become a better writer.

Thanks :p