IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Hello my dear fellow readers,

Sorry! This is not a chapter but it is extremely important and I promise it will still be worth it!

I have an announcement to make! I hope you jump up in excitement when you hear it.

I HAVE ENTERED 'MY BADBOY NEMESIS & ME' IN THE WATTY'S AWARDS 2016!!!! Yayayayayay!!

#Wattys2016

I was just sitting there writing my next chapter, when suddenly the idea of entering the Watty's Awards popped up in my mind out of nowhere.

So I thought about it for a while longer, thinking it through... 'Should I actually do it?', 'Could I maybe win?', 'It's just my first book?!', 'Will it be good enough?', etc.

After a while of overthinking it, I decided that it was definitely worth a try. I know that my story only has 3 Chapters up till now but I'll try updating sooner. I've always loved writing, and writing 'My Badboy Nemesis & ME' and then sharing it with all of you guys, it makes me feel so happy and refreshed that I thought YES! I should enter!

And being a part of this competition means the WORLD to me!

I want this book to be known to all the people who share the love of reading. I want this book to make as many people as possible laugh and to bring them to shine and show their bright smiles. I want this book to share happiness amongst more and more people.

Watty's Awards give me a chance to get this book more known and that would be great! Since the first time I joined Wattpad I had wanted to write a story that would win this award.

And especially after reading the comments I was getting, I thought Damn! I should definitely enter!

You boosted up my morale and my confidence. So, THANK YOU!

Now let's hope that 'My Badboy Nemesis & ME' wins. And if not that's okay as well because participation is what matters right? I really hope it does though!

But guys, I really need your help and full support in this. If we want this story to win then you people will have to do the following stuff-

- Tell others about this book, advertise it. Tell them to try it out as well.

- Share it on your social media accounts, make others aware of its existence and stuff.

- Vote!

- Comment about your thoughts on the story all the time, tell me what you feel about it, tell me if you enjoyed it or not. Your comments matter so much to me. I love reading them and getting to know what you people think about the story and the chapters.

- Add my book to your Reading Lists. This is really important. Please add it and let others know about the stories you enjoy reading.

Please don't be silent readers. I know there are a lot of you who read, but don't share your thoughts about it. If you like it then let me and others know about it. Tell me at what parts you laughed, smiled, enjoyed. What part was you favorite?

Vote if you like it.

If you guys have any questions then feel free to message me, E-mail me (the links are in the description box on my profile).

Any Fan Art you made and would like to show me then please E-mail it to me. That would be superb! I would love to see what you guys can come up with. There will shout-outs to you guys as well.

More than anything, I need your support. There is nothing I can accomplish without your support and I would highly appreciate it, if you did these few things for me. They're not that hard.

Now, before I start bawling my eyes out on how amazing you people are and how much you all mean to me let me just say this clearly.

THANKS A LOT FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN GIVING ME! YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES MAKE MY DAY. I THOROUGHLY ENJOY READING YOUR COMMENTS AND YOU PEOPLE ARE THE MAIN REASON I'VE ENTERED THE WATTY'S 2016 AND MADE ME WANT TO WIN IT AS WELL.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Well, that was the announcement and I hope you're all excited like me. I am literally jumping around like a crazy kid on a pogo stick that wouldn't stop. Hmm... that make sense to you?

I know I also have an update due, but don't you worry that too will also be up any time now.

I have no doubt that all of you will be by my side along the way!

So Goodbye now! Have a lovely day/night/evening, depending on what time it is at your place.