'THAT OLD BLOKE'

I woke up and rubbed my neck but to my surprise today there was no pain and I was on the ground almost under the bed I rushed up to check how's Mike and he was lying unconscious in the same pose he fell in at night.
My phone rang it was mom's.

''Hello''
''Good morning honey you're awake this early in the morning? I'm surprised.'' Said mom.
''Yeah.. how did you call me at this hour? I'm very lazy to wake up in the morning and you know that don't you?'' I said trying to sound smiling.
''I don't know I just woke up today and felt that I should talk to you. Are you alright?'' Said mom.
''Ummm..... ye...yes yes everything's fine'' I said.
''Are YOU okay Zach.?'' Asked mom.
''Yes. I'm great.'' (''Aaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhh don't hurt me don't hurt don't hurt me please'' came Mike's muffled voice.)
''What was that?'' Mom asked me little worried.
''Ha ha ha ha.... That's Mike. He's sleep talking.'' I said with a laugh because I didn't wanted to repeat the whole story on the phone and put mom in worries.
''He stayed coz today is his day off.''
''OK, don't create any mess dear understand?Take care sweetheart bye.'' Said mom and I disconnected the phone call and ran to wake up mike.

He was looking pale his lips were dried and cracked he was awake now but he was staring at nothing like his eyes were out of focus.''Now wake up Mike.'' I said.
His eyes came into focus on my face.
''You wanna get out of here or wait for another night?'' I asked him. His eyes widened and a look of terror appeared on his face he pushed me aside and ran downstairs.
''Hey! Will you wait for me.?''

We washed up, bagged the evidences of the last night's drinks and marched towards Mike's place. We didn't wanted to stay at my house anymore it wasn't safe by our theories of paranormal activities. Mike was walking with his head lolling down.
''Hey the night's over man! Let's think what to do next.'' I said.
''What do you reckon I'm doing right now?'' Replied Mike angrily.
''OK... I'm sorry..... Do you know about the grave of the innocent?''
''Yeah... it haunts the bridge and all that.''said Mike.
''SHE.... haunts the bridge.'' I correct him.
''Yeah right, coz now we know her huh? why don't you ask her out for a coffee or something coz u finally got a girl.'' Said Mike mockingly but angry. I was aware about the intensity of the situation but I don't know why I wasn't really scared.