'KNOWING THE BEGINNING'

"That's strange why did she show YOU that?" Said Mr Ronald . "Well may be I just don't know because no one ever lived long enough to come and tell me their experience, may be they had these visions too."
I told him about my first vision I had in the morning ,after the night I was on that bridge. I now understood that Marian was showing me these visions from her point of view, but why? That I didn't know.

"So you took her with you and she died on the run right?"
I asked him because I remember it from the same vision.
"Yes" He said , there was a terrible look of disappointment on his face and a great regret. Night was getting colder and we were starting to get chills.

"Why did you take her with you? Were you able to take care of her now?" Mike asked him and he shook his head as he said in a heavy and unbalanced voice"Yes at least I thought I was able , but I never got a chance to test it."
He stayed silent for a moment then he saw us waiting eagerly for him to continue he said. "A man recruited me in his hotel as a dishwasher. Then I went back home to bring Marian away from that beast for a father we had."

With every other second night was coming closer to midnight. I knew well that we'll have to sleep in this hut and none of us will have the nerve to leave after midnight.

"We lived upriver about two kilometers away, back then this whole city was not in existence only forests and farms were here. The hotel I worked in was across the river somewhere around this boy's apartment."
He said pointing at Stan.
"The township was under construction and all the workers came in to our hotel for lunch." Said Mr. Ronald

"Were you planning to take Marian only four kilometers away from your father to escape his custody?" Stan asked mockingly.
" I told you I was young and I thought it was enough but I never got a chance to test whether I was right or wrong."
"Hmmm" we all hummed.
" I got back home silently following the river and waited for the night to get darker and for my father to leave for his drinks. He had an account on the wine shop and didn't need to pay Daily but he must go to the shop for every next bottle."
" Mr. Ronald we want to know about Marian's death don't tell us about your father." Mike was irritated by Ronald.