Meeting bella

Edwards POV

So today Bella is going to be meeting the girls and I'm really scared for some reason. But I hope she will be happy well she doesnt know it Renesmee as well so it going to be a really big suprised. So I kissed each of my baby's heads and headed to the room Bella was in and after she got to me I took her hunting.

Bella's POV

I just woke up and Edward had to take me hunting over I kill my baby. Once I finished hunting I had a mounting lion
and I just had that and now it time to she my baby. As we walked in the living room everyone was turned there backs to me. "Esme do you want to go first." Edward said and she turned around with a baby. "This is Renesmee Clair Cullen the oldest and the 2nd to last to walk." I holded Renesmee and then Edward told me I give her back to Esme and we need to move on. "Alice turn around" Edwards said again and she was holding a bouncing baby. "Bells this is Sophie Lucy Cullen and the 2nd oldest and the 4th one to walk." I holded her and moved on but before Emmett turned I heard a yawn and everyone laughted. "Emmett turn around" he turned around with a little girl that was just looking around. "This is Oliver Abby cullens she a trouble marker and 3rd to walk." I holded her and then we moved on to jasper. With out Edward saying any thing he turned around. "This is Sydney Ashley Cullen she was first to walk and she did a rolls polly." As we moved only Rosalie was left. "Rosa." Edward had to say then she turned around with a sleeping baby. "Bella this is the youngest her name is Abby Oliver Cullen and she hasn't walked yet." "Rosalie can I hold her?" "Of course Bella and call me rosa." I holded my baby then they all went to the nursery and we had to go some where.

Edwards POV

I'm taking Bella to the house and I didn't know what to do so as we got there I made her wear a blindfold so she wouldn't know and I know she is angry and doesn't like suprise so she will not like me. Once we got to the house I took the blindfold off and Bella gasped.

Bella's POV

Edward took the blindfold off and I gasped because of the amazing view. After we went in and it was awesome. We first made out way to the first room  was the kitchen and living room after we went down the hall and the room had the name Renesmee on it as we looked in it was amazing.

Renesmees room

and we walked to the next one and the words Sophie on the door and we went in and it was buitiful

Sophie's room