Chapter 1

A/N: The idea for this story is taken from one of @pagexxiii (on Instagram) 's edits. On wattpad she is known as gallifreyanfairytale , follow her and read her once on Instagram books. She is currently writing a one shot based on the idea, so read it when she puts it up!!

 She is currently writing a one shot based on the idea, so read it when she puts it up!!

Storybrooke~Robin's funeral

Regina's POV
Ever had that feeling where you just want to give up? Where someone has been fighting so hard for the light inside of you, and when they go, the light disappears and you're plunged back into the darkness? Because I have that feeling. Again. The first time was back just before Pan's curse, when I had to send Henry over the town line with no memories of me, then watch him come back and treat me like a complete stranger. But I got Henry back in the end.
This time was different. I wasn't going to get Robin back. He was removed from existence. It would be impossible for him to come back. I asked Belle to check if there was any way. There wasn't. I just hope he's happy on Olympus.

Olympus~Robin's arrival
Robin's POV
I wake up, my head pounding, outside a golden palace. I'm confused for a moment, but then I remember everything. Going to Regina's office to confront Zelena and Hades, Hades calling Regina a liar and trying to kill her with the Olympian Crystal, me throwing myself in front of her. Regina! I hope she's okay. She wouldn't go all 'Evil Queen' again after how hard she worked to change. Would she?
In the mean time, I decide to stop thinking about the past and focus on my current predicament. I look around, taking in the 'people' walking around, feeling the power emanating from, well, everything, until I spot a familiar face. Baelfire, Rumplestiltskin's son. I realise where I am: Olympus. The Olympus. The one from the Hercules thing with the moving pictures that Regina made me watch. A movie, that's it. I take the opportunity of talking to someone I know.

Neal's POV
I had nothing better to do at the time, so I just stood there, watching the counter. I had been doing that a lot recently, because each time someone enters Olympus, the number on the counter goes up. I was using it to keep an eye on Emma and Henry, to make sure that they were living. There was always a chance they could be in the Fields of Asphodel or Punishment, but I didn't want to consider that.
I was watching the counter, when the number went up. I ran to where everyone appeared when they arrived, and saw Robin Hood of Locksley walking towards me, looking slightly confused. I want to ask about my family; my dad, Emma, Henry and Belle. We approach each other, and once we're close enough enough to speak without raising our voices, I ask Robin the first question that slips out my mouth from the million swarming in my mind. "How did you get here?"

Storybrooke~Granny's
Emma's POV
After Robin's funeral, we all go to Granny's for dinner. Regina stayed on her own for a while. She eventually joins us, where she's greeted with murmured condolences. She goes up to Zelena, who is in the same state Regina is in, as Hades had been taken from her.
Suddenly, the small diner shakes violently. Me, Regina and Zelena rush outside to see what's causing it, and what we see is astonishing. A purple cloud, much like the one created when Gold brought magic to Storybrooke, circles the clock tower. "Who in Storybrooke has magic that isn't currently here?" Zelena asks. Me and Regina share a look. "Gold," we reply in unison.

A/N: Thanks for reading! If you feel like it, vote, comment and follow!

Ta-ta for now!
Chloe_Louise03