Chapter8(NEW!)

I rewrite the chapter again cause I found out the chapter was SO bad.

Anyway! Here's the new chapter! Hoped you like it❤️

--------------

Chapter8(New):

"Oh boy(girl) I want you bad"

They sang the last lyrics together.Their eyes were closed.Their forehead touched each other's. Without their notice,they were actually holding each other's hand.

They don't know what to say.They just enjoyed the moment. They feel like the time just stopped.Their heartbeat just stopped.

They can actually just kissed right now. But instead,they broke apart.

Laura broke the silent.

"Um...I guessed I should go now"

"Yeah..You should"

"Walk me out?"

"Sure!" Ross lay down his guitar.

They both walked to the door.

"I'll see you tomorrow at the set?"

"Yeah,see you tomorrow"

Laura was going to leave,but Ross stopped her.

"Laura!Wait!"

Laura turned around.

"What?"

"I...Um..." Ross wanted to say something,but the word just stuck in his mouth.His brain feels blanked right now.

"Ross?"

"Um...Nothing...I was going to remind you tomorrow we should get to the set at eight"

"Oh,thanks.Anything else?"

Yes!There's something he REALLY want to say! But he just can't do it!

"Nothing.That's all"

"Ok,bye then"

"Bye" After watching Laura walked away,Ross run back home.Shut the door.Run toward his bedroom.

He lay on his bed.

"Stupid Ross!! You're stupid!"

Ross feels really frustrated.

Why can't he just admit his feeling to Laura? He always acts like a fool in front of Laura.

He starts to think about Laura. He smiled. He images Laura was standing there holding his hand. They were talking,laughing. They were together.

He wants her to be in a part of his life SO bad. Why can he make that happened?

----On the set------

"Ok! Today we're going to film the Auslly kiss.Don't worry you're not going to ACTUALLY kiss.You can just pose a kissing pose,and we will find the perfect ankle"

"Ok!" Laura and Ross walks to the place they're shooting.

"Ready? 5,4,3,2,1 And----Action"

Ross and Laura starts to lean in.

Ross looks deep into Laura's eyes.

Why not just make his dream happened!?

Before he changed his mind,he leans in,and pressed his lips softly onto Laura's....

**********

I tried my best to rewrite the story!!

I hoped you liked it😘 I just wrote another story called"A secret I never said" Go check it out too💗

As usual,Comment and VOTE!❤️

-GottaloveRaura😚