Chapter10❤️

I'm sorry I didn't upload any new chapters. Cause right now I'm more focus on my another Raura FanFic 'If I had one wish' It's actually more perfection.Go check it out if you like to. The story inform is:

Laura Marie Marano.15years old.Everything seemed to be okay in her school life,until a guy came in,crashed her life.All she wants is to help her friend Elle gets her dream boy.Ross Shor Lynch.2 years later,they meet in the audition of Austin & Ally.What'll happen when Ross and Laura finally realized they have for each other's when Ross's dating Elle?

I think it's more rossome than this one,but still check on this one too💗💕

****

Chapter 10:

They turned around to see.Of course.Scott.

"Why are you here?" Ross said in an annoying tone.

Laura hits Ross's arm,and gave him a look. Mean while,Scott didn't notice something was wrong.He's still smiling.

"Well,it's a open set,and I'm here to see Laur"

Laura's face turned red.

"M--e?"

Scott laughed. "Yes,you!"

They both just standing there,looking at each other.Ross know if he don't stop them right now,they might kiss.

Ross hurried stop them." You can't call her Laur! Only I can!"

Laura looked at him.Unbelievably.

"What?!"

Ross realized what he just said.

"I--I mean,I--didn't know Scott know Laura's nickname"

"That's not my nickname "

"Yeah,you actually have a lot nicknames,you just don't know"

"Oh,really? Name one!"

Now Laura's attention moved back to Ross again.

"Adorkable!"

"Oh my gosh!! Ross!!!" Laura punched Ross's arm really hard.

"Ow! I mean in a good way!"

Laura laughed."Yeah,I know that.I just like to hit you"

"What kind of hobby is th-"

Scott cut Ross by some fake cough.

"Oh,I'm sorry Scott" Laura now starts to talk to Scott.jealous came back to Ross.

"Wha--t about me?" Ross put on a sad face.

Laura stood there didn't know what to do. Gladly,Calum came in to safe her.

"Hey guys,Raini and I was thinking to go to skate do you guys want to go?"

"I think I'll pass! I don't know how"

Ross and Scott's face light up

"I'll teach you!" Ross and Scott said at the same time. They stared at each other.

"Then..I think that'll be cool"

"Cool! That's awesome!" And again,they said at the same time

They stared at each other like they're going to kill each other.

"Okay..I guess I'll see you guys there"

Boys War is now officially on.

**

Wow! I can't believe I hit to 2K reads! Crazy!! Thank you whoever is still reading this:)

Ily 💕💕

-GottaloveRaura:))