Chapter Twenty-One : The Nymph-Wolf

She narrowed her eyes, "Fred?"

"Yes, now come on, we haven't got much time to loose," Draco insisted, as they reached a corridor that wasn't as familiar to Ellia. There were Death Eaters fighting, and in the distance she could hear Percy and Fred, fighting Death Eaters. Together. As brothers do. The pair hid behind a wall, still able to see the Weasley brothers in the distance.

"How about we get a butter beer when this is all over, you me and George?" Percy asked his brother, disarming another Death Eater as Fred fought behind him.

"Careful with your tongue Percy, I thought you said bitter ear for a moment. Sounds like a great new joke for the joke shop," Fred chuckled, "But on behalf of my twin, we would love to have a 'bitter ear' with you."

"They're closing the joke shop," Ellia whispered to Draco, "As in George is."

"And that Aurora of yours, I never thought you'd meet somebody so humorous and perfect for you," Percy said.

"What can I say? I've got good taste," Fred chuckled, "Poor Marleys got two nutters of parents to raise her."

"Nobody would have you any other way," Percy replied, knocking out another Death Eater, "I'm sorry for what I used to be."

"Perc, it's fine. You've always been the boring one," The pair laughed in unison, before it all ended.

Draco instantly grabbed tight of Ellia, knowing that she would sprint for Fred. She hadn't seen how he died, but at least he died by the Killing Curse. It was some sort of peace. Unlike his girlfriend, Freds death was over quicker than ever. It didn't hurt at all. Probably why he was such a happy ghost.

"He's dead, Oh my Albus, he's dead," Ellia said.

"You blame yourself for his death, yet you weren't even there. You couldn't have saved him, nobody could've," Draco assured Ellia, "The next one happened just yards from here."

"The next what?" Ellia asked him, "The next death?" Draco nodded, turning the time turner backwards by 30 minutes. Fred and Percy weren't fighting there no more, they were down a different corridor. This time the space was clear, clear enough for Draco to pull Ellia out into the light and bring her to the next death. "Tonks," Ellia muttered, as she watched the purple haired mother fight her battle, Kingsley by her side.

"Nymphadora," Draco said. Ellia turned sharply to face Draco, confused about where all his knowledge and timings and places had come from.

"How do you know?" She questioned him, her eyebrows crossed in confusion.

"Professor McGonagall gave me a long list of orders, timings, places and what happened, so I knew," Draco told her, hiding back in the shadows as Tonks and Kingsley continued fighting.

"That's Bellatrix," Ellia muttered, pointing over at the Death Eater edging towards Tonks and Kingsley, "Your aunt."

Tonks froze in her place as she turned to face her mad cousin, whose hair was tangled and knotted in its black curls. She reminded Tonks of her mother - Andromeda. The same black curls, yet her mother was somewhat less estranged and was not as deluded as her older sister.

"Cousin," Bellatrix sneered, yet she was not finished, her words were quick and powerful, "Avade Kedava!" And with that, Tonks too dropped to the floor, Kinglsey disarming Bellatrix and dropping to where Tonks laid still.