Reaper x M!Reader Part 2 || Forever By Your Side

Artwork found here http://www.deviantart.com/art/Reaper-493575599

Reaper x M!Reader Part 2

Requested by: CaptainBat on Wattpad

NOTE: My OCs Raven, Jennifer, Dimitri, Elementum and Arthur are included in this. Enjoy their presence <3

"Sorry...this will hurt," you said as you dabbed some peroxide into the cut and earned a hiss of pain from the girl you were treating.

"Thank you (y/n)," she said as you started to wrap the wound in bandages.

"You're welcome," you said in response as you tied it up.

"So...how are you and Reaper?" she asked casually, making your face heat up.

"F-Fine, Jennifer..."you stuttered as you checked her over, and she laughed.

"There's no need to be shy about it," she reassured. "Everyone knows about it, you should be happy and grateful that he chose you."

"I-I am grateful, and I love him dearly," you said. "I'm just...can't help it. I don't normally get questions about our relationship."

"Heh, well I am always going to be bound to ask, I'm basically his daughter with the way he treats me so you should expect it," Jennifer laughed.

"I guess..." you mumbled shyly before nodding. "You're good to go."

"Thank you (y/n)," she said as she got up and left.

"You're welcome..." you said to the air softly and let a sigh escape your lips.

Turning from the door, you walked over to the window and stared out into the darkness of the night, admiring the many little white specks that littered the sky. A small smile crept its way to your lips, and you felt content with where you were currently. You caught your breath in your throat as a hand slid its way around your lower waist and another rested upon your chest. You shivered as a voice whispered in your ear, "Mi amor, what are you doing in here all alone~?"

"G-Gabe..."you whispered in surprise.

"Si?" he purred.

"H-Hey..."you stammered then mentally face palmed, was that really all you could say?

He chuckled his sweet laugh that made you melt at the sound and he murmured, "Hello~."

You turned in his arms to see your lover's glowing red eyes staring at you with amusement and curiosity. You hesitantly lifted a hand and cupped his cheek with it, rubbing your thumb gently against his skin as you studied his facial features. It wasn't uncommon for him to be without his mask at night when it was just you two, but very seldom he did so when you two weren't in the confines of your bedroom. You noted the scars upon his face, but you didn't care, he was still handsome, and he was yours. You smirked at your own thoughts and his chuckle drew you from them as he murmured, "What is mi amor thinking about?"

"About how amazing you are and how lucky I am..." you murmured, kissing his cheek.

"Mmm more like I am lucky," he purred, leaning forward and kissing your neck.

"Gabriel..." you whined in protest.

"I'm sorry (y/n), I can't help it..."he murmured against your skin.

"Can we at least go to the bedroom?" you asked, face bright red in embarrassment.

"Of course," he chuckled and leaned in close to your ear. "I'll be waiting~."