Crush - Chapter 12

~Maya~

We stayed until 3am.. We watched some movies, talked, laughed... And a lot of more stuff.. Now is 11:30am... I waked up and saw that Riley is not besides me.. I stood up and went in the living room to see Josh sitti g on a sofa..

"Morning... Where is Riley?" I asked Josh while walking towards him.. He turned around and smiled.. "She left with Topanga, Cory and Auggie to the city, they will be back in few hours.." Ohh... She didn't told me anything.. "She didn't meantion anything to me..." I told him little bit confused.. I sat besides Josh on the sofa.. "Riley told me to tell you that you will stay and tonight.. So you can't go out of this apartment.." he smirked and I rolled my eyes.. "Tipical Riley.. Fine, I won't go anywhere.. And, it's little bit cold here.." He took the blanket besides him "here" he headed me the blanket and covered me.. "Thanks" i smiled...

We continued watching tv.. And a movie came on.. We started watching a movie, then my phone buzzed.. I looked at it, it was Riley..

R- sorry.. i needed to go with my parents and Auggie in the city.. we'll be back in 3 hours..
M- it's alright.. josh is making me company...
R- no funny buisness...
M- rileyyyyy.. 😱
R- hahaha... how do you know..
M- peace... i'm watching a movie with josh... bye ✌
R- ohhhhhh 😉 byeee

I rolled my eyes, and leaved my phone besides me.. I cuddle with the blanket, and continued watching a movie..

~Josh~

I was glancing a Maya every time for few seconds.. She isnso beautiful... She was cuddling with that blanket, well, it's pretty cold here.. I should call Cory and ask him should I make fire or something..

"Hey, I'll be right back.." Maya glanced at me and nodded.. I taked my phone and went in my room then called Cory... After few seconds he answered..

C- Yes??
J- It's Josh..
C- Oh, everything fine?
J- Yes.. It's just.. It's a little bit cold in here..
C- Oh, you can make a fire..
J- Ok, that's why I called you..
C- Ok.. Love u...
J- Bye Cory...

I laughed while I hang up.. I got back in the living room where Maya was watching a movie.. I stood few minutes behind her and just looking at her... Why? God, why you made her so beautiful?

"Hey.." she turned around and smiled.. God, that smile.. "Hey.. Where have you been?" "I called Cory to ask him should I make some fire.." she nodded.. "I'll go get some wood, I'll be right back.." she smiled again and nodded... She turned around and continued to watch a movie.. And I walked outside of the apartment to get some wood..

I don't really like to fight with her.. But it's hard to spend so much time with your crush, who's also best friend of your niece.. And she also know that I like her, witch is, super hard.. And I thought it would be awkward between us, but it's not... I just wish she can change her mind and be with me...

I walked back into the apartment with some woods in my hands.. I walked to the fireplace, and placed the woods into it.. I burned a little peace of woods, and abracadabra, fire...

"I hope it's gonna be better.." I told Maya, and walked back to her.. "I guess.." I sat besides her, where I was sitting few moments later.. "So, what happened in the movie while I was gone?" I asked her.. "Nothing much.. You'll get it..." I nodded, and looked at the tv.. Then the two of people kissed, and Maya squiled.. I looked at her with confised look, but with a smile.. She looked at me.. "I waited for them to do that since the movie started.." she clapped her hands and looked back at tv... I just laughed at her.. And she pushed me lightly..

When the movie finished, we decided to eat something... Because, Topanga won't be here soon.. I made some eggs and bacon... Maya set the table.. She was so cute in her pj's... I putted the food on the table, Maya and I sat at the table, and started eating.. After we finished, we washed the dishes and Maya went in Riley's room to change.. When she came back we didn't know what to do..

"Are you ready for school?" I asked her.. She sat at the sofa, and I besides her.. "Not really..." she made some funny face, and I burst in laugh... Then she joined me.. "What's time?" She aske me.. I looked at my phone.. "2:47pm" she looked surprised.. "Woah.. I did not have any idea that it's almost 3pm..." I smiled, and before I cluld ask her something the front door opened... "Hello everyone.." Riley said waving with her hands trough the air... Maya and I waved to her... "Hello. Everyone!" Said Auggie.. He was doing the same thing as Riley.. Maya and I just looked at them weird.. Then Cory walked in "Come back you two! You didn't listen to me! You have to get your bags in here!" Cory said, while walking after Riley and Auggie to their rooms.. Then Topanga walked in closed the door.. "Hey guys..." We waved at her.. "Everything fine?" She asked us.. "Couldn't be more finer *I don't even know is that a word? 😂* Topanga smiled and went in the hallway.. "What just happen?" Maya asked me.. I shurged and laughed.. And she joined me... Weirdos...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Not so long, but not so short as well... Well, Joshaya chapter.. Nothing really happen... But, they were together for few hours... I will have to do A/N... I have something to say...