EłGҤŦ

•|• Princess Of Gotham •|•

One of the hardest things in life is watching the person you love love someone else.
-Unknown

•|•

HOW COULD these four weeks later be the worst in Nala's whole life? Everyone knew now that Harley Quinn was the Queen of Gotham who ruled beside the Joker, the King in his empire. And what was Cheshire? Princess of Gotham. What kind of crap was that? She defiantly was not a princess. That's what's she told all 80 of her victims this week, who we're either adults brought to utter madness by looking into her glowing blue eyes, children who's dreams and imaginations she'd corrupted or the lucky ones who were giving a swift exit off this world with her executioner shotgun.

They all felt the wrath of the heartbroken and pissed off cat. Sadly even killing others in rage or any of the other things didn't make her feel better---except for the little kitten she had under her wing and her scaly friend. It hurt that she and Joker never got to hangout together like they use too. It was like a bullet to the chest. They never got to just talk anymore. It's not like she didn't try. It was him and his crime lord life.

And her.

Every time she did she never got the chance because he was taken away by Harley or matters that invoked business. Even out on business those two clowns were together and Nala was all by her lonesome. There were times now when she wouldn't even go with them--bail out and escape to her wonder. Never to be seen until maybe a few days later. But when she came back he was always with Quinn.

It was no surprise that Harley soon announced that she wanted the three of them all to be one big happy dysfunctional family.

Ew.

Nala currently sat on the railing of her balcony. The sun was starting to set and she was a combo of pissed, sad and jealous. Her usual combo now it seemed. She didn't step out of her room to venture around the penthouse as she couldn't stand the sight of the two together hugging and kissing in front of her. Green envy was not her color at all. She tapped her nails on the silver metal and replayed an earlier conversation she had this week in her head.

"I swear I'm gonna live down here with you." Nala told Croc while hanging upside down on a sturdy dirty pipe.

She's been visiting him in the sewers frequently when he wasn't running and hiding from Batman. Killer Croc's was another place that she could call home aside from the one she lives in now that felt like living hell. Plus he let her complain all she wanted and wasn't bothered by it. Pausing from his push-ups he pulled down the hood from his head gave her a grin that was almost as good as hers.