Chapter 12: Episode 11: MORE TEA PARTIES!

One Piece: Growing up with Whitebeard!
Chapter 12: Episode 11: MORE TEA PARTIES!
🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

A/N. Three more episode before the childhood arc ends! This one and the next one are going to be courtesy of a couple of reviews. Sorry it took so long for me to write up the next chapter, I've been slow on inspiration and I just happened to get some for this story just now. Anyways, I'm still working on the next chapter for Queen of the Seas, so please be patient with that one! Enjoy!

To Starbell Fairy: Thanks and glad you liked it! Sorry it took me so long and here's the next part. Enjoy!

To Alexsasha: Glad you liked it so much! And yes, everybody has an annoying habit or two, it just wouldn't be fun without them. Thanks for the review and enjoy!

To Vampire Revan: Thanks and hey Hawky-chan! I'm shocked she got you to do the review, what with your pride as a man utterly ruined after that particular chapter with the tea party. And no the turkey is not alright, it has been eaten by a bunch of hungry sailors. And Luffy was the cause of the impromptu flambéing. Don't worry, I'm about to kill three birds with one stone in this chapter so to speak. This time Luffy's goal is quantity, not just quality. Thanks for the review!

To xXBorn-A-PirateXx: I knew you guys would enjoy that one. Looks like I have to change that three to a four now. Luffy is going to have loads of fun with this one. Thanks for the review and enjoy!

To Umbra8191: Thanks and enjoy!

To XFire-Devil23: Thanks, yes they will, and I will, enjoy!

To TheBlackSeaReaper: Thanks, and glad my stories amuse you. Enjoy!

To weirn018: They are already conspiring against everybody! Run Marco run! And I could try, no promises though. I'll PM you if I can and have. It might take a while though. Thanks for the review and Enjoy!

To Rell: Thank you! And glad you liked it so much. Here's the next chapter, and don't worry, I also found that mental picture quite creepy as well. Enjoy!

To OP Fan: Make that one more to go after this chapter. Thanks for the review and enjoy!

To Kenshin El: Thanks and that is actually quite simple, he kept falling in the water because he kept falling asleep near the railing, or crashing in the middle of the halls, effectively putting him in the way. Enjoy!

To crazzyredhead: Thank you and glad you liked it. Enjoy!

To Shiary: Thank you! Enjoy!

To Naomi-nami16: Thank you and your welcome! And you got Thatch blushing...Aw he's shy...Anyways glad you liked the chapter! Thanks for the review and sorry I haven't updated in a while! Inspiration was slow coming. Enjoy!

To Aoi Usa: Glad you thought so too! Thanks for the review and enjoy!

To NekoiKurona: She dressed the zombies up on her way in. I don't know, I just decided to put him there for amusements sake. Thanks for the review, and glad you liked it. Let's just say that even a guy can have his fangirl moments...Enjoy!

To Twilight Melodiac: Ok! Sorry it took me so long! Here you go and enjoy! I'm glad you like the story!

To Ferdawg: Thanks and glad you liked it! Sorry I made you wait, here's the next chapter, enjoy!

To herseybarrules: Thanks and glad you love it! Enjoy!

To Shirounoao: Hogback was hiding from her. Besides, he has no pride to ruin. Thanks for the review and enjoy!

To YueLilianPotter: Thanks and glad you liked it! Enjoy the rest!

To cctrail: Thank you and glad you liked it! And yes, there are quite a few people, most of which I've decided to get in this chapter and the next, the chapter after that is the ending for the childhood arc, then we get into the teen years. Enjoy and I'll be taking that suggestion of Buggy!