Role Play

"I cannot wait for tonight" I thought to myself as I got into the Uber cab. This work week was insane and can't wait to unwind tonight with my girls. I start to look out the window as I unjust the zipper on my shoe. I start to think about how my life is going. I was 29 and single. I was really starting to think that being in a relationship just wasn't in the cards for me..
Or so I thought..

I pay the uber driver as I step out and walk to the restaurant I was meeting Sasha in. I wasn't paying attention to where I was going when I walked into a wall,well I thought was a wall.
"shit love" I was steady on my feet as the gentleman wraps his arms around me"I am terribly sorry. Are you alright?"
I look up to see who I ran into and was stopped immediately. He was incredibly handsome with his beautiful brown eyes and chestnut brown hair that look like was in a man bun. He cleared his throat as I step back and blushed"yes..uh,yes I'm fine. I'm so sorry,I wasn't watching where I was going and yeah.."
He starts to smile,kneeling down and picking up my black clutch."it's okay love"
I thank him as I smile at him"I must be off,thank you again and I'm so sorry"
He smiles politely as I turn away from this beautiful creature, heading into the restaurant to meet Sasha.

Dinner was always uneventful when we were together. We were laughing and goofing off when I told her about my klutzy moment just minutes before.
"girl you are always falling and bumping into people"
"I know,I know" I take a sip of my Moscato"and I couldn't help how embarrassed I got when I saw the man who I bumped into"
Sasha smirks"was he hot?"
"smoking"
We both laugh as the waitress sits a bunch of people next to us. Sasha smiles as I look down. I'm not for crowds,I never was. I'm really shy and awkward as Sasha was so outgoing. She starts to talk about work as the guy sitting next to me taps me on the shoulder. I look up at him and I'm shocked how blue this man's eyes were. He also had blonde hair with leopard print spots on the sides of his head. He looks at me and smiles"how you doin lil mama?"
I blush"I'm uh,good and you?"
"I'm good thanks for asking"
The man sitting next to Sasha,I started to call dimples in my head,introduced himself to Sasha as Cass.Blondey next to me,introduced himself as Enzo.
We were all laughing and talking like old friends as another person sat next to Cass. I gasped as green eyes met brown eyes.
It was my wall.
Jesus,cue my awkwardness.

"Nev,my man"Cass slapped his shoulder"it's about time"
Nev breaks eye contact with me as he smiles at Cass"sorry I had to find an ATM"
"We made new friends,true blue dime pieces"
We both laugh as Nev looks at me.He was more beautiful as he just sat there. I was daydreaming about how his beard would feel against my thighs as Enzo grabbed my hand"wait what?"
Enzo laughs"you were spacing out"
"I wonder why"Sasha starts to sip her Long Island Iced Tea"it might have to do with this guy she bumped into today"
I shake my head as Sasha proceed to tell them about what happened with hottie wall.
I pull out my phone and start to write a message to Sasha:
the guy sitting next to Cass is Hottie Wall..omg I'm so embarrassed,please stop
Sasha stops to looks down at her phone. Her eyes widened as she looks at me and looks over Cass to look at Neville. I groan as both Cass and Neville look at the both of us,confused.
I write another message to her: Girl why you gotta be so extra and so fucking obvious??...ugh I can't..
Sasha laughs as Enzo looks at her"are you cheating on me?"
I shake my head,grabbing his left hand in the process"no I'm not. You are the only G for me"
He throws his fists up as Neville looks at me. I catch his eye,both of us staring intently at each other. Cass finally figures things,putting two and two together.
"holy shit,"Cass looks at Enzo" He is the hottie wall. Sasha was talking about our boy over here"
Enzo grabs and hugs me,me blushing in the process "you gotta good man over here. He is a great guy"
Sasha smirks as I blushed."yeah,uh,thanks"

We start to say our goodbyes as a hand grabs mine.I look up to see Neville standing there next to me."so hottie wall huh?"
"ugh not you too"
He laughs as he move to stand right in front of me."I don't mean to be forward but would you like to come back to my place and continue this?"
"sure,I'd love that" I blurt out.
He grabs my hand as we get into the uber together. It wasn't a long drive but the entire time we were driving,he held my hand. I couldn't get over how soft his hands were.
"why thank you"
I jumped"wait what?"
He turned to me"you called my hands soft,I just said thank you"
"shit,did I really say that out loud?"I bit my lip"I'm usually not like this,I swear"
He moves his vacant hand to caress my bottom lip,my eyes glued to his"I think you're so adorable and sweet"
I smiled as I turn to look away.
"you guys are such a loving couple. How long have you been together?"
Neville looks at the uber driver"not to long"
"well,I'm rooting for you both and have a wonderful day"
We both exit the car as we walk into the hotel lobby. Neville guides me to the elevator,us waiting in the silence. The doors open as the both of us enter. As the doors closed,I'm suddenly pinned against the wall,his mouth capture mine in,what I thought, was the best kiss ever. So rough and aggressive. He presses his hips against mine as my hand run through his long hair.
"I have been wanting to do this ever since you bumped into me"he confessed as he starts to bite and kiss down my neck. I moan softly as the doors flew open. He grabs my hand,him directed us towards his hotel room. He pulls me towards him as he kisses me sweetly"I just got to tell you something?"
"what's that?"
"I don't normally do this"he gestured between us"but I couldn't just let you walk away for me"
My heart stops"I don't either. I don't want you thinking any less of me"
He opens his door,pinning me against it"I don't think any less of you love,I promise"
I kiss him as he picks me up under my butt,I suddenly wrap my legs around his waist. He wraps my hair around his hand,him thrusting against me"God you feel so good"
I start to unbutton his shirt as he directs us to the bed. I switch positions,continuing to take off his shirt. He grabs me to kiss me again,I start to undo his pants. I break the kiss to kiss down his body.
Neck..
Chest..
Ribs...
Stomach..
I direct my mouth on top of his briefs,him wrapping his hands in my hair. I start to take his boxers off."your killing me love.I need your mouth on my cock please?"
I put his harden cock in my mouth as I hear him groan. I bob my head up and down,using my hand to move with my mouth. He starts to moan as I increase my speed"shit love I'm so close..so very close. You should stop cuz I'm about to..ohh fuckk"
He pushes my head down,I start to swallow his load. He moves me up as he starts to takes my shirt and bra off"shit love a nipple ring really?"
I shrugged and close my eyes as flips us over.Neville starts to suck on my pierced nipple as he massages the other one. He continues to knead my breast,sucking on both nipples. He kisses around my stomach,him pushing my pants and panties down. He throws them to the side as he place soft kisses in my inner thighs.
"I have a confession"he stops and looks up at me.
"really?"
"I was envisioning what your beard would feel like when you were grazing it on my thighs"
He starts to move his bearded chin against my inner thigh"and how does it feel love?"
I moan softly as moves his chin to my folds"soo good. Better than I can imagine"
He parts my lips apart as his tongue licks my clit. I grab his hair as I moan softly.He picks up speed and adds two fingers in the process.
"oh,Neville"
He adds another finger,I start to moan louder and louder.
"you taste wonderful love"
He continues to finger my pussy as I start to feel heat all over my body.
"oh god..don't stop...please don't stop"
He moves his fingers faster as I moan his name."I'm going to.."
I start to come as I push Nevilles head as I ride out my orgasm. He continues his assault as I start to come again.
"fuck,fuck"
He moves up my body,him kissing me roughly,me tasting myself. Neville lines himself up as I wrap my legs around his waist. He starts to move slowly,me adjusting to his size."God you are so tight"
"God please.."
"please what"
He looks down at me and smiles"what?"
"nothing you are just really beautiful"
I blush as he thrust harder and harder"ohh shit"
"Fuck Grace you feel so good"
"I'm not going to last.."
Neville kisses around my face"me neither,you are so tight."
His movements become sloppy as he fills me up with his load.Neville grabs a washcloth to clean me up as soon as he done,he pulls me to him.
"who knew you'd love to cuddle?"
He laughs as I put my head on his chest"I only cuddle with beautiful women?"
I laugh as he places the blanket over us" I guess I'm staying with you?"
Neville nods and kisses me"yes,I want you to stay"
"can I ask you a question?"
I look up at him"yes Adrian?"
"can we please stop role playing?"He moves on top of me again"I can't believe Sasha,Cass and Enzo were okay with this"
I look up at my husband and smirk"this was your idea baby.You were okay with this"
He starts to tickle my side"I'm done.i want my hot,sexy wife back"
"I love you Adrian"
"I love you too Grace"