Dance with me!!

Becky and I have been flirting back and forth for a while. She is adorkable,with her fiery orange hair and her cute laugh. It all started about a year ago,when I started wrestling for NXT. She was training me which was amazing because I have looked up to her and I followed her career. She was my idol.
And also my crush.

We were currently at my apartment with Sasha and Xavier just hanging out listening to music. They were the only people who knew about Becky and I. Whatever we were. I knew I had feelings for her but I didn't know how she felt.Sasha was going threw the radio stations"holy hell,there's only commercials.I just don't understand why they don't just have music on all the time"
Xavier chuckled"then just put on your iPod Sasha"
I smiled at the both of them,Becky coming up behind me and pulling with into her chest. I love when she did that. It was so spontaneous and perfect. Just like her.
She kissed the top of my head as Sasha plugged in her iPod.Searching through the songs,I heard the beginnings of my jam.
"Omg, this is my favorite song!!" I grabbed Becky hands,startling her"Dance with me!"
I want you to breathe me in
Let me be your air
Let me roam your body freely
No inhibition, no fear
Becky snakes her arms around my waist pulling me close to her.I moved my hips and I bopped my head from side to side.
How deep is your love?
Is it like the ocean?
What devotion are you?
How deep is your love?
Is it like nirvana?
Hit me harder, again
How deep is your love?
Is it like the ocean?
Pull me closer, again
How deep is your love?
I hear Sasha and Xavier sing along to the music,them dancing as well. I close my eyes just singing along to the song.
Open up my eyes and
Tell me who I am
Let me in on all your secrets
No inhibition, no sin
"Liz"Becky whispers"open your eyes"
I look at her and suddenly am aware of the fact that now we stopped dancing.
Green eyes meet brown.
"what's the matter?" I whisper into her lips.
"thank you for the dance and thank you for opening up to me"
"you make me happy Beck"
She smiled and blushed"you make me happy too"
I hear a chorus of "aww" as I kiss Becky sweetly.
How deep is your love?
Is it like the ocean?
What devotion? Are you?
How deep is your love?
Is it like nirvana?
Hit me harder, again
How deep is your love?
Is it like the ocean?
Pull me closer, again
How deep is your love?