something new???

this is it, a step into a new world. i feel so different, so much more mature than before. let's do this.

okay so if you're reading this, you were either forced to be here by me from my other account, or you decided this would be a good idea to read (for some reason???)

I've never written a ryden fic before. at all. but i've wanted to for a while now, and since i have three different accounts, i decided to use this one for some good (and i didn't want to mix this one ryden story in with the fifty other phan stories i've already written.)

SOME WARNINGS AND NOTES AND STUFF: this story is very highly explicit, and contains graphic sexual content, lots of swearing and crude language, and other stuff i don't even know about yet, but we'll get there. if that stuff isn't for you, then this is your warning to leave now because i can't be bothered to remind you every chapter. okay? great.

secondly, i have zero updating schedules, and i know that's highly annoying but i can't help it i'm sorry i'm mess i know. if you can't tolerate random and not-very-frequent chapter updates, then this is not the story for you.

okay wow sorry for this long author note. i'll probably have the first chapter up by next month (September) so stay posted on that, and i'll see you then

(and my main account is -floodedlungs if you wanna check that out ;0)

peace :3