Chapter Two

Your POV

I was signing paperworks when I heard a know from my door.

"Who is it?" I said not looking up.

"Hey (y/n) it's hanji!" Hanji said with beaming joy. 'Same as usual I suppose...' I thought giggling. I smiled at her.

"What is it?" I asked. She stood In front of me smiling.

"New cadets are coming today!!!!!!" She said excitedly.

"What?! It's today?!" I said quickly snatching the calendar in front of me.

"Shit.... I forgot..." I muttered. I quickly stood up getting ready to the hall to invite the new cadets in when Hanji stopped me.

"What's wrong?" I said confused by her actions.

"Except the problem is...... It got cancelled......." She said crying.

"What? Why?" I said confused.

"Apparently something went wrong with some of the cadets internship from the city.... So it's moved on for tomorrow." She said pouting.

"Actually they fixed it and the cadets are on there way..." I heard someone said. Me and Hanji both looked at the door way to see Mike with his cup of tea.

"What?! Really?!?!" Hanji said her eyes sparkling. Mike nod laughing at hanji's expression. Hanji sprinted out of the door way and grabbed Mike's arm.

"Come on we have to go!! And get ready (y/n)!" Hanji said dragging the poor Mike.

"Ok I will!" I shouted. I laughed as I heard Mike's piercing scream disappear from the hallway. I grabbed my jacket from the hanger and quickly slipped it on.

I looked at myself one last time on the mirror and shut my office door locking it.