Chapter Twenty Three

You're POV

I woke up feeling groggy. My vision was blurry blinking a few times to see properly. Once my vision was back to normal I looked beside me to see a sleeping Levi. I smiled caressing his soft face. I grinned widely but then remember the incident. I sat up feeling my small bump. Levi quickly opened his eyes and stood up looking at me worriedly.

"Hey hey it's ok (y/n) the baby is ok.." he said smiling hugging me close. I sigh a breath of relief melting in his sweet embrace.

"What happened?" I asked.

"The doctor said you were just too stressed... you should not work anymore from today on and take you're supplement." He said holding both my cheeks and giving me a long kiss on the lips. I replied back kissing him while grinning.

" I'm so glad nothing happened to both of you.." He said hugging me again.

"Me too..." I said hugging back while smiling.

"Ey enough with the romance... that makes me want to have a girlfriend" Mike said appearing out of nowhere.

"Mike move!" Hanji said pushing Mike out of the way and quickly ran beside me. Mike laid down on the floor rubbing his face from pain.

"(Y/n)!" Erwin yelled bursting trough the door and quickly pushed Levi out of the way and hugged me. Levi stumbled down and fell down his sit face first. I stifled a laughed. Levi glared daggers at Erwin and me. I quickly stopped laughing and looked at hanji avoiding Levi's gaze.

"ARE YOU OK?! HOW ABOUT THE BABY?!" Hanji said panicking.

"The baby is fine she needs to rest... AND YOU.... COME... WITH...ME..." Levi said holding Erwin's ears. Erwin cried out in pain.

"W-WAIT LEVI I-I CAN EXPLAIN!!" He said quickly holding unto the bed. Hanji and I couldn't help but laugh. Levi quickly dragged Erwin out his screams echoing in the hallways.

"Well.... his dead..." Hanji said.

"Rest in peace..." Mike said clasping his hands together as if to pray. Again me and Hanji bursted out laughing.