Chapter 1

"Percy wake up!" A voice called. Percy groaned and sat up. "I'm coming Mom!" Percy shouted back. He reluctantly dragged himself out of bed and brushed his teeth. He was in the middle of changing into a Nike sweatshirt when he realized that today was his 18th birthday. Sweet! He was excited because he would now be allowed to get the tattoo he had always wanted. He walked into the kitchen and realized Annabeth was there as well. "Happy Birthday Percy!" They shouted in unison. "Thanks" Percy said. He sat down at the table and his mom brought him blue pancakes with blue syrup. His favorite breakfast. He dug into his pancakes while Annabeth explained what would happen. First, they would travel to Camp Half-Blood and meet with the gang there. They would hang out for a while until his buddies from Camp Jupiter came. They would meet with each other and then go out for dinner. Then after dinner was the fun part. PRESENTS!!! He would sleepover at Camp and come back home in the morning. "Wow. Looks like you've got a big day ahead of you. Better eat while you can." His mom said. "Definitely" Percy replied around a mouth of blue pancakes. Annabeth laughed and have him a soft peck on the cheek. "I need to freshen up but after that we'll get to Camp." Annabeth said, leaving for the bathroom. While Percy ate, him and his mom talked about Percy's studies (They were going great) and just the world in general. One Percy was done, he stood up and put on his jacket. "Kay, Mom I'll be back,tomorrow morning." Percy said. "Ok honey. When you get back I need to talk to you." "About what?" Percy asked. Before his mom could reply however, Annabeth came back from the bathroom." Hey Seaweed Brain, ready to go?" She asked. " Yeah." Percy replied. Annabeth and Percy said their goodbyes to Percy's mom and left.

So if anybody reads this and wants me to make another part please comment because otherwise I won't.