Ch.4 No Regrets

"Good girl... Then you know what we're going to do next right?" he whispered as his hands rise up my thighs while his other goes to the top of my dress. I smile pleased by his actions.

"Of course," I whisper. The moment he lifted my dress my body felt his cold abs. I whimper in anticipation and the heat in my core rose.

How many women has he made feel this? How many women had submitted to him without a look back? Would I look back?

I bite my lip, no I wouldn't. I wouldn't wake up tomorrow with regret I would wake up with satisfaction. And of course with a day after pill just in case. His lips seductively traveled from my neck to my chest, quickly making me forget my thoughts. My breathing became rough and quick. What was he doing? Was my bra next to come off? I didn't know how this processed went; I wasn't bedded every day by hot men!

His lips kissed the spot in-between my chest and I exhaled sharply.

"How much experience do you have with men?" he grows as his actions seem to relax. Why was he asking me this? I wanted sex not a casual conversation!

"Why?" I asked breathless.

"I don't particularly like to bed virgins, and if you’re one then this process has to go slower," he muttered softly against my neck. My heartbeat increased with a bit of surprise. I was a virgin. Would he not bed me?

"Just lie if this upsets you." A feminine voice whispers in my head. Again, ever since I was here I was hearing this voice! What was it? It was low seductive and feminine. It did not sound like me...

I bit my lip shaking the thought, but took its advice.

"Of course I have experience... but not as much as you might have." I whispered as I leaned in and began to nibble his ear lobe.

"Is that so, so you’re okay with this?" he asks in a whisper as his hand go to my panties. His index finger passes teasingly on top of the material and stops. My body responses immediately with a shudder and he smirks against my chest. If my panties were not there, that would be full contact.

"And you want it don't you?" that same voice inside my head hums. I want it off; I want it to leave.... I am starting to feel weird...

I look at Tristan who gives me a smirk. I know he is waiting for my reply.

"That's fine... because you're the first person that makes me feel like that it doesn't matter where we are," I whispered softly tightening my grasp around him. It was true i had a fire in my lower stomach that was begging for his attention, and it made it hard to think straight. I wanted him, and I would have him. It did not matter where it happened as long as it happened. He jolted slightly and I did not know if it was my words or my actions that made him do that. However, it could have been just the wind making him tense...

"Ah, is that so?" I heard him mutter softly into my ear.

---------------

"Where is my son?" I ask as I enter the hotel. The receptionist with black hair and loose curl stiffens. Her head shoots up to meet my gaze and she bites her lip.

"I know my son is the new alpha and all but not listening to your old alpha is starting to irritate me." I growl as she tries to form words. Her blue eyes flicker fright and I sigh. Were all these people complete and utter...

"Henry... you're scaring her with that tone," my wife whispers softly. I look at her and look into her clam hazel eyes and her black hair. God the way her hair surround her face just makes me want to listen to her input. I sigh and look at the receptionist.