Ch.2 Beta

Since you all were very convincing.... I have decided to upload!! Just ask me and vote and comment like you guys did and I'll try to upload.

P.s thanks for so many votes and comments on the first chapter it made me want to upload. Ohh and please keep reading the book and like always…

 Comment!!!

 And

 Vote!!!

 Thanks !

--------------------- _________________--------------------------__________________--------------------------

I didn't know what to do. I closed the door behind me as I stepped outside. Goose bumps rose on my legs and arms as the icy wind kissed my skin. I looked at the sky as I wrapped my arms around my chest it was so cold. My eyes skimmed the sky it was already dark; damn... now I really would get lost here.

I searched for my car and it was easy to find; oh how I loved my little SLK. I fumbled for my keys as my phone beeped for me to recharge it. Finally, I found my keys I made my way through the cars parked there and sighed once I reached my car.

Before I unlocked the car I looked at the directions on my phone. They were my way out of here, but did I really want to leave?

That guy made my body heat up so fast, his touch was electric and my body wanted his perfectly toned body against mine... so bad.

"Are you sure you want to leave? He is the hottest guy you ever met in your life" a voice stated.

"I don't want to leave..." I whispered sadly as I reached to unlock the door to my car.

"Then don't" a sweet voice said smugly.

My eyes widen and before I could turn the key, I dropped everything. His voice had the dominance and power Tristan's voice had.

I looked at my car window's reflection and was met by two bright honey hazel eyes staring back at me. He was tall almost Tristan's height, he was built, and had a very handsome face. He had honey hazel eyes, and a light cream tan. His white mussel shirt, leather jacket and his black jeans outlined his body.

"He's hot..." a voice stated, but I tried to shake that thought at the moment.

"What do you want?" I asked sternly trying not to convey my fear, but I knew he would sense it especially after I dropped my keys and phone like a frightened little girl.

"Get a hold of yourself. Don’t show fear no matter what" I repeated to myself.

I turned swiftly around and was met by his chest meeting my eyes. I looked up at him a bit intimidated, I wouldn't be able to take him if he wanted to do anything with me. And a small part wanted to do something very naughty with him thou.

He lends back on the silver BMW SUV next to my car and smirks.