4

Sorry for the late update.

Paula's POV:
When I woke up, I was surprised I even slept. I didn't recognize the room at first but when I did, I  turned to look at the part of the bed where Adam should be and found it empty.

I was happy and immediately I stood up quietly and tiptoed to the bathroom to clean myself up. I closed the door and let out a sigh of relieve.

I turned to start my business and I saw him holding a shaving stick and smirking at me. I couldn't believe it.

"You were so eager to see me right" he said as he bent to continue shaving.
I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body to conceal my naked self.
"When did you wake up?" I asked completely ignoring his statement.
"About 30 minutes ago. I like it clean you know. It makes me feel safe and I hope you are protected cause I don't like wearing condoms."

I let him finish shaving before I asked what I've been wanting to ask since I accepted his proposal "Why are you doing this?."

"You. You make me hungry for more. You see I love sex and can't seem to get enough when driven by that hunger. It's a good thing you accepted my proposal. I usually do this once a month and they get paid as promised and if by accident a baby was conceived they are duly advised to 'take care of it' but it has never happened and never will."

I looked at him fully and I couldn't disregard the fact that he was quite manly in all the ways required and my eyes kept going low from his face to his lips his chest but he had a towel around his waist.
I looked back up at him and said "I can manage with that but how is this routine of yours like?"
"Till I'm satisfied. But you must not be a virgin if you are, you should leave. What I have in mind is by no means meant for virgins."
"I'm not and as far as I get paid as promised I'm willing to start whenever."

"Great. Go get cleaned up and meet me in the bedroom in an hour."
I walked past him and entered the shower dreading and also looking forward to what he had in mind for me.

Hey there, thanks for reading. Vote and comment.
I'll update the next chapter soon.