New story! Maybe... and quotes!

Hello, sorry that I post so much.

Awesome quotes:

You can complain that roses have thorns but rejoice that thorns have roses.

Life asked Death, why do people love me, but hate you? Death responded, because you are a beautiful lie, and I'm the hard truth.

You only live once? False. You live every day. YOU ONLY DIE ONCE.

Me? Crazy? I should get off this unicorn and slap you.

~Thanks, @Dimitra_Simpson

Good friends don't let you do stupid stuff... alone

Teacher: If you have 10 chocolate cakes and someone asks for 2, how much do you have left?

Me: 10

Teacher: Okay, well what if somebody forcibly takes 2 of the cakes, how many would you have left then?

Me: 10 and a dead body

#Neverletitgo

We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall, I will pick you up. AFTER I STOP LAUGHING.

Now...

EVERY
WOF
FAN

HAS

TO

READ

THIS

(Also I'm a little melancholy today for no reason)

I might be posting a WoF fanfic. I don't want to be the only one though, or else I'm a loser :D

It's with my Oc, during Queen Glory's reign. I'm not gonna include anything about Darkstalker, BECAUSE I STILL DON'T HAVE THE BOOK EIGHT. I could still include Moonwatcher, but what will happen is while Moon and everybody is at Jade Mountain, my story is in the Rainforest. There might be a sequel, I dunno.

Anyway, I need help! Here is my main Ocs! They are all straight by the way.

Name: Cinnamon (lol)

Tribe: Rainwing

Family: Orchid and Mangrove as parents; Waterfall and Banana as siblings

Personality: Dreamy, melodramatic, abrupt mood changes, funny

Age: Dragonet

Back story: She lives in the rainforest normal stuff, the usual. Also gets in trouble for being late for stuff because she's busy pranking dragons. Is friends with Silvertooth (I guess)

Hobbies: Pranking dragons, finding new fruits, laughing (YES, it's hobby)

Additional Information: She has five pale unchangeable scales on her left palm, she get's teased for it :D

Crush:

Name: Isnende (icy in Danish)

Tribe: Icewing

Looks: Pure white scales with pale purple horns and stuff. Dark purple eyes.

Family: Parents, I dunno, uh Reindeer and Blubber (need names)

Personality: cold, bossy, warm towards close family and friends

Age: a young dragon

Back story: She grew up, both parents are guards, she wants to be a palace guard too. She has a mate his name is Shard. They have their own home outside the Icewing palace.

Hobbies: Hunting for stuff, practicing hunting and training

Additional Information: nope!

Crush: heh, Shard

Name: Previously Silvertooth

Tribe: Nightwing

Looks: Nightwing so black he looks blue with black underscales and white horns and stuff.

Family: dunno, normal Nightwings

Personality: calm, loyal, depending, smart. Not Starflight smart, but has interesting and weird facts.

Age: dragonet!

Back story: normal Nightwing, grew up in the rainforest. Has a crush on Cinnamon

Hobbies: finding out stuff about the Rainforest, reading about the Dragonets of Destiny.

Additional Information: nope!

Crush: Cinnamon!

Cinnafang FOR EVAH!!!!!!!!!

I need a new name for Silvertooth! I don't like it, and I'm bad at Nightwing names!

Only if you guys want to do it though. Like, I'm not forcing you. I just need suggestions. Then I'll do a vote to see which one is the best! Thanks you guys!

Also please don't be mean about my writing, I've been writing a while but still. I'll be posting the prologue MAYBE. Please say what you think!

One more I'm sorry...

*future boyfriend*

*both texting*

Boy: 1. What is the first name of the guy on fresh prince of bell air?

2. What is the letter after T?

3. What is the opposite of stop?

4. Three strikes and you're ____?

5. To find the area of a rectangle you go length x ____?

6. Do re __ fa sol la ti do

Will : Girl

U

Go

Out

Width

Mi

Boy: Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

............ : Girl