Getting better... I guess...

Here ya go, I'm back again with more requests!!!

This is le art trade with ,  this is what I would like you to draw! 

*getting binder from school that has the 2 drawings that I really need to post*

*can't find it*

*looks in other binder* 

*can't find it*

ARRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! !!!! I FORGOT EVERYTHING AT SCHOOL! I WAS COUNTING ON IT!!!!!

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

I HAVE TO REDRAW THEM. 

BECAUSE I CAN'T WASTE TIME.

*in The SpongeBob narrator voice* 2.. HOURS.. LATERR..

Here it is... this is the person I would like AdharaSilver's drawing to be (sorry for taking so long 😓) 

 this is the person I would like AdharaSilver's drawing to be (sorry for taking so long 😓) 

She has all white scales with blue shadows and golden shadows. The blue parts are her Icewing parts and the golden parts are the Sandwing parts. She's very grumpy. Please enjoy. 

Her interesting backstory, please take the time to read!

Her name is Crystal. She is a Icewing/Sandwing hybrid. Her parents named her that because her her scales glint blue then gold in different places. Her parents are named Salamander, the Sandwing, and Floe, the Icewing. She's very grumpy (did I already write that?). Her eyes are slanted and narrow and the same colour as her Icewing colour. She goes to Jade Mountain Academy, as the Icewing in the Amber Winglet.  That was actually a not very interesting backstory. 

And now we have a drawing of Cobra, cause she's great! Here ya go -Qibli-

And now we have a drawing of Cobra, cause she's great! Here ya go -Qibli-! 

Please enjoy. 

Sorry again! 😣

It's hard to make 7 Christmas cards in one night; make them earlier.