Adam's House

Adam helps Abby walk up to the front door to his house Adam carefully sets Abby on the ground in the driveway causing Abby to scream her blood-wrenching scream and starts to cry in frustration because she knew who her attacker was and she dated her attacker at one point and that makes her shake uncontrollably as tears stream down her face.  

  Adam finally opens the front door and as he opens the front door his mother's cooking dinner and he only has to give her one look of being terrified and she rushes out the front door and she sees her sons crush sitting on the ground sobbing uncontrollably with her knees up in protection.  

  Adam and his mother help Abby to her feet and help her walk toward the front door but before they get to the door Adam's father is standing in the doorway blocking their way and stands in the doorway with a smile widespread on his face.  

  Adam looks at his father with anger in his eye and balling his fists and asking as calmly as he can manage without scarring Abby half to death "Do you think it's funny that the women that I love with all my heart were badly attacked huh dad?" and with saying that Adam rushes back to Abby's side and walks Abby inside of the house.