Inside The School

Abby tenses up as they pull into the school parking lot because she sees Sam waiting for her in their parking space and she grabs Adam's arm as they get out of the car Adam notices how tightly that Abby is holding onto his arm and looks where Abby's looking and he pulls her away from Sam. 

  Abby looks at Adam with a huge smile on her face and she gives him a hug and he leans down and plants a hot wet kiss on her lips in front of Sam causing Abby to relax a little bit while they walk into the school and Adam looks behind him and places a wide smile on his face when he sees Sam's face.   

When Abby and Adam walk into the school together everyone stops talking and turn around and whispers of disbelief flow through the hallways of the school as Adam leads Abby to her locker everyone keeps staring at them which is starting to make Adam mad.

Adam turns around to everyone and says "If you guys are wondering if I'm with Abby Sara Spahr yes I'm with her and if anyone hurts her I'm going to fucking kick your ass,"and he says that he stares at Sam and Abby freezes when she realizes that Adam just said her full name and she looks at him with angry eyes and walks to her first hour class which is math class.