S e v e n ; Unspoken Words.

SANA POV

"I am truly sorry babe" i heard her voice coming from in front of me. My noticable tears couldnt be hide anymore. In this time,this is a very worst day for me. I cant believe what she did to me. She forgot the "dont" thing and she faked her promises.

"Go away. I dont want you here." I said while sobbing and still held a box of necklace in my left hand. At the moment, i felt arms wrapping around my waist and i could feel Tzuyu's breathe on my neck. I grabbed her hand and push her away.

"Sana let me explain" She what? Explain? "No need explanation. I believed what i saw. I believed what i heard. Just go. Ill let you go. I want a break up. I dont want this anymore." I said.

She then pull me to a park which is no one is here and push me to sit. Then i sit. I can feel her hands holding my shoulder as i sit like a frozen squirrel while crying.

"Babe..." Tzuyu called me.
"Stop calling me babe!" I yelled loudly and begin to cry again.
"I am sorry"
"You know what? Sorry is nothing to me anymore. Its just a stupid word that everyone could say it after they did a mistake. I think it is really really sad for me when i think ive found a good one and then they slowly become someone that i cant stand. Its you. Yes youve been cold like ice towards me and not replying my messages for a couple of week and im fooled by your acted! I even think that youre busy so you couldnt reply my messages. And now i know the answer. I poured so much of myself into you and foolishly loved you with everything i had and then you left me empty,what do you want me to feel huh?"
"Sana....i know this all my fault. I fucked everythings up. I am sorry for not replying to your messages. Well i guess wht are you thinking about me is true but please forgive me. I will considered your requests once again."
"Lol what do you mean by considered? No i aint deal with you anymore. You sucks. You hurt the innocent people. Innocent heart. Well ill just pray for your happiness and i hope shes the one for you. Dont treat her like you has treaten me. I honestly waiting for the day when i get treated like a priority instead of just and option."

TZUYU POV

Im freaking sorry Minatozaki Sana. Maybe im just too stupid for letting you go. Youre the most beautiful person that ive could ever met. Im sorry and i love you.

"I am sorry for treating you so bad. I love you" i said.
"I love you? Bullshit. Now let me go." She said as shes continue sobbing. I slowly pull her into a hug and it is our last hug for forever. I hope shell found a good one and not a jerk like me.

"Minatozaki Sana, ill let you go now. Youre free. I pray that youll found someone better than a jerk like me. Lastly,i want to say i love you and i really mean it" She break the hug and handed me a box. She quickly walking away without turning back and I immediately opened the box. It is......... My type of necklace. This is my favourite type since highschool and damn,my name at the back. Well i guess i am so stupid for making her like this. And i began to cry.

Goodbye,Sana. I love you.

SANA POV

Now,im turning back to a single girl. This scars will heal soon. I promise to myself. Even this is really hard for me to se you in other's arms but it is what it is.

Goodbye my love life,Tzuyu. I will not forget about you.

~~

Yeap this is the ending of SaTzu. Im sorry if your pairing couldnt make it ☹️ Ill update the next chapter as soon as impossible 😁😁