Karma can play piano

It was early morning, and I walked into the main building. Since it was way early before school started, I walked to the music room. I closed the door and opened the piano lid. I practiced a few scales, and then stopped to think of a song to play. I chose "Planetarium" by Nero. 

I started to play and forget my worries. 

Yuuzukiyo kao dasu kieteku kodomo no koe
tooku tooku kono sora no doko ka ni kimi wa irundarou
natsu no owari ni futari de nuke dashita kono koen de mitsuketa
ano seiza nandaka oboeteru?

aenakutemo kioku wo tadotte onaji shiawase wo mitainda
ano kaori totomo ni hanabi ga patto hiraku

ikitaiyo kimi no tokoro he ima sugu kake dashite ikitaiyo
makkura de nani mo mienai kowakutemo daijoubu
kazoe kirenai hoshizora ga ima mo zutto koko ni arundayo
nakanaiyo mukashi kimi to mita kirei na sora datta kara

ano michi made hibiku kutsu no oto ga mimi ni nokoru
ookina jibun no kage wo mitsumete omou no deshou
chitto mo kawaranai hazuna no ni setsunai kimochi fukurandeku
donna ni omotta tte kimi wa mou inai

ikitaiyo kimi no soba ni chiisaku temo chiisaku temo
ichiban ni kimi ga suki dayo tsuyoku irareru
negai wo nagare hoshi ni sotto tonaete mita keredo
nakanaiyo todoku darou kirei na sora ni 

Then I paused and played a short solo. After that, I sang again feeling as if there was no one there to stop me from achieving my happiness .

Aenakutemo kioku wo tadotte onaji shiawase wo mitainda
ano kaori totomo ni hanabi ga patto hiraku

ikitaiyo kimi no tokoro he chiisana te wo nigiri shimete
nakitaiyo sore wa sore wa kirei na sora datta
negai wo nagare hoshi ni sotto tonaete mita keredo
nakitaiyo todokanai omoi wa kono sora ni...  

At the end of the song, Asano walked in and smiled. I smirked and said, "Did you like that?" 

"Of course I did." He replied. 

Then a gush of wind came in through the window blowing cherry blossoms into the music room. 

"Hey, Asano, why did you kiss me yesterday?" I said as I was closing the piano lid. 

"Because I wanted too." 

"That's not much of an answer." 

I walked closer to Asano and gave him a peck on lips for yesterday's kiss. He did not fight, and as I turned to leave the room, he grabbed my sleeve. I turned to face him and saw him embarrassed. I asked what was wrong, but he did not say anything instead he jumped on me and hugged me. I was shocked and tried to get out of his grip. At the last minute, he whispered something into my ear. My eyes widen, and I blushed as red as my hair. Asano got up and decided to leave. To prevent him from leaving, I stood in front of the door. I said, "I love you, too." He looked into my eyes and blinked in confusion. 

"I thought you might hate me if I told you that." 

"Why would I hate you? We're friends, and I have also loved you for awhile." I told Asano. 

We both chuckled at our misunderstanding and left the room. I waved at him and said good bye. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagisa P.O.V 

Yesterday, I thought I heard singing in the forest and went to investigate. By the time I arrived, there was no one except Karma in the forest. I thought it was weird for Karma to be in the forest alone, but I remembered hearing two voices. I thought the second voice was Asano, but I knew for fact that Karma and Asano are enemies and not friends. The next day, I decided to arrive early at school to get help from Koro-sensei. As I passed by the main building, I saw Karma walk into the main building. I decided to take a detour and find out what Karma has been doing. I quietly followed him up the stairs and stopped behind the music room door. I wondered what Karma was doing in the music room as I heard the piano being played. It sounded beautiful, and I almost walked in when I heard the sound of footsteps coming from the opposite direction from where I was. I quickly ran away into an empty classroom and hid. It was Asano, and he walked into the music room. Then I escaped from the empty classroom and went to my classroom still thinking from what I heard. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of my story. I might not be able to update quite frequently because of school, but I will try my best. 

Bye for now! 

I do not own the song or the lyrics. All rights reserved.