Hawkmoth

I'm hoping to get at least 8 chapters wrote before I return to England. Now, on with the story...

Gabriel Agrestes POV
I paced across the hallway towards Adriens room. That noise was driving me crazy. It had been going on for at least five minutes. As soon as I reached his room I knocked on the door. No reply. I knocked once again, this time asking his name. Is he ignoring me? I knocked one last time "Adrien? This is you father... Adrien" that last bit being spoken more firmly. I knew it was rude to, but it was also rude to ignore, so I pushed open the door to his room. "Adrien Agreste, if you ignore me one last time... I won't let you see your friends for two weeks, so you will also be home tutored!" Still, I got no reply. I was about to lose my temper when I noticed the flashing mobile device on his table. I picked it up and saw that he had set an alarm, an alarm named... Patrol? I turned the alarm off, silencing the dreadful noise, hoping to hear something of Adrien. I scanned the room for any signs of him, nothing. Soon enough I was opening doors, moving tables and all sorts, looking for him. Nowhere to be seen. I dashed out of his room, checking every other in the house, yet still I couldn't find him. No, no NO! I couldn't lose him, not after his mum (or mom) disappeared. The garden, he always used to play in the garden when he was little. I remember that tiny little blonde haired boy covered in mud whilst wearing his best clothing. "I was just trying to find a purple flower for mummy" I remembered him saying at the time, looking up at me with those big, green eyes of his. She then stepped out from behind my back and hugged him, kissing him on the cheek, and soon enough I had scooped them both up into a hug, spinning them around. Just now, tears threatened as I was reminiscing on those times. I can't lose my baby, not now, not ever. I took a deep breath, straightened my back and moved to the garden. I don't come out here often anymore, only occasionally in spring to look for design ideas. I searched all around the garden but still, no Adrien. By now I'd spent over an hour searching for him. I instructed nathalie to call the authorities, who would then search for Adrien, and she did so. Now all I can do is wait.

An hour later there still has been no sighting of Adrien. Currently I'm pacing up and down my office, waiting for a sudden phone call telling me that Adrien has been found and is okay. But still, nothing. I stuffed my mobile into my pocket and went down to nathalies own office, barging through the door. "Nathalie, tell the police that if they have any news, ring me on my mobile, the chief had my number anyway" and with that, I left. Once back I'm my office, I locked the door and closed all the curtains. I looked around to make sure that no one would be able to see me and quickly moved a painting to the side, stepping out onto a small platform and climbing a ladder downwards after closing the paining behind me. One at the bottom of the ladder, I walked down a long, long hallway until I reached a staircase that lead to a door. I climbed that staircase as walked through the door, stepping into a circular room filled with white butterflies. "Nooroo" at that, a small lilac butterfly flew out of my scarf "yes master" it replied. I felt the smirk on my face "transform me".

As soon as I was covered by the butterflies, I felt the power run through me, and nothing was better then power. I felt a stick like thing develop in my hands and more power rushed through me then. Quickly I pushed my arms out, and the butterflies flew away in a panic. Then I started to search for my next victim.

|hawkmoths vision|
Chloe: Daaady
Mayor B: yes sweetheart?
Chloe: well, Serina and me walked around the shops today and I saw the most adorable little poodle that I've ever seen. And guess what? It only cost 950€! Sooooo, because I'm the bestest girl in the world and because I've been ever so good today, your getting it for me tomorrow, I've already told the pet shop owner so it's sorted!
Mayor B: Chloe darling, I would, oh I really would, but you know pets aren't allowed in the hotel and I'm allergic to pet fur, I'm sor-
Chloe:NO! You are getting me that poodle!
Mayor B: no means no Chloe
Chloe: but your also the best daddy in the world and the best mayor!
Mayor B: Chloe! Your making me angry!
Chloe: no your making me angry! I can't believe you won't get me a mere dog. After everything I've ever done for you. You never get me anything and you know what, I hate you, I take it back, your not the best daddy in the world, in fact, I wish we weren't even related! Also your a terrible mayor and I hate you! No one says no to me! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!
|end|

I watched as Chloe stormed off and the mayor collapsed I'm defeate, hurt. "Ahhh yes, betrayal, anger, sadness, perfect" a butterfly flew into my hand and I turned it to evil "feast my little akuma, and give this man what he deserves." A wicked laugh came among me then, although not to big, and I watched as my akuma flew away into the night sky.

976 words, not including these. I know this chapter was different, but there you go. I was really trying to figure out where hawkmoths layer lies but I was never quite sure so I thought 'well if he has a safe hidden behind a painting, why not a secret passage way that leads to an unknown layer that hawkmoth uses' and there you have it. So yes, in this story at least, Gabriel Agreste is hawkmoth. So thank you for reading, and I hope to see you in the next chapter!