The Plan

Marinettes POV
Yesterday was the day I found out about where Tiki had disappeared to, the day I had to find some excuse to get Chat to leave so I could come up with a plan. I went through many websites, looking for the rough schedule for Chloe's day, I'm pretty sure I found it. I spent the morning of today putting every little detail together, creating a specific walkthrough of Chloe's day. Soon after finishing that, I went downstairs and grabbed a bowl of cereal, before heading back up to work on my plan more. It was then that I finally worked out when I would be able to get Tiki back. There were many occasions, but one that was perfect.

At 12:00, Chloe will have a short lunch break at 'la maison de salade' , other wise known as the salad house. She will pause for three minutes on the bridge to sort out her hair before re starting her journey for salad.

It was within that pause that I could strike. It was thanks to Chloe's small proportion of paparazzi and reporters that I was able to gather this information, turning out that it was her Saturday routine. I would wait outside her house from 11:50 , giving me 10 extra minutes to prepare. To make sure that I wasn't noticed, I would hide behind a pillar until I saw her walking off. Then I will follow her until we reached the bridge. Chloe would be so preoccupied by her own reflection as she was doing her hair, that she wouldn't even notice me sneak up, unclasp Chloe's bag, take tiki and run. I knew I would get noticed if I tried to re clasp the bag as it would make a noise so I will forget about that.

Quickly I rolled the paper holding the plan into a square and placed it in the same box I use to keep my diary, locking it shut. Tomorrow, tomorrow is the day that I will put everything right. I smiled and grabbed a small note of the side. I forged my mums signature and wrote a note that I could hand to the teacher, saying that I had a doctors appointment and apologising for being late. I then grabbed my school bag and my purse, just in case I was able to get Tiki back today, before running downstairs and so school.
I can't wait.

AHHHHHHHH! IM SO SORRY FOR THE CONSTANT DELAY! I WILL BE UPDATING SOON!!! Basically this chapter was a filler, I know exactly what's going to happen next chapter and the one after that, however, I wanted the 2nd chapter to come to be chapter 30, so with this filler, it is.

Also......

WE REACHED 2K READS!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! 🎉🎊🎈🎉🎊🎈
I love you guys all so so so sooooooo much and thank you if you bothered to read this far.
Remember to 'boop' that little star and leave a comment on any future chapters, thank you and I hope to see you in the next chapter
-kitten x