O N E

So today was a teen choice awards and I was so hyped, I finally found a outfit after almost 3 years of looking (being dramatic). My name is Hazel and I'm from LA, I've never got to meet the dolan twins before, but maybe today is my lucky day.
-
By the time we parked, it's around 2:10PM and the show started at 5:00PM so we decided to walk around and find where the exits and entrances are for talent/artists. They held this year's teen choice awards at the Forum and Inglewood.
-
After circling the whole building we found a couple entrances and exits, so we decided to wait at an entrance that said "Talent Entrance", because obviously that's probably where the talent was checking in.

My mom is getting tired of waiting after 20 minutes because of how hot it was outside, and no one was going through that entrance anyways, so I had to beg my mom into going over to another entrance for a little bit. So my mom gave in and we went to the "Red Carpet VIP Entrance".

It was just turning 4:00PM and the only people I have met was Hunter Rowland and his two little brothers, so my mom said we had to go. Of course I was sad but it really was blazing hot outside.
-
It felt SO much better in the Forum, because the AC was blasting. We were just sitting in our seats when we hear a person say through the speakers "Okay guys, we're going to air in 2 min! I need everyone to scream as loud as they can when the cameras go live, okay?" Everyone screams "okay". I hadn't realized how time flew until I checked my phone it was already 4:48, what the heck? We'll see I was kind of busy eating my caramel pop corn, and drinking my soda, AND dancing in my seat to the music they were playing as we waited, for the show to begin... Yup I'm that person.

I load Snapchat and see Grayson and Ethan posted... THEY WERE ALREADY IN HERE WHAAAAAT!?!

Ugh I told myself not to doze off (eat caramel popcorn, drink soda, and dance in my seat) and make it a goal that I watch them walk to their seats. It's not called being a weirdo, it's called being determined.

I was seated at the very top row of the Forum, so basically I could see anyone and everyone on the main floor, not exactly "clearly" but I could see them enough to know who, was who.

After about 10 minutes of looking, I find them dancing in their seated to Flo Rida's performance, I had the biggest smile on my face and pulled out my phone and recorded them (I actually did😂), they were on the same side as me except they were on the floor of course, I see Cameron and there mom seated next to them. You could see Cameron clearly because of her white dress.

Grayson and Ethan, got up in the middle of the performance and started dancing while everybody else was seated. I started laughing so hard and the lady next to me gave me a dirty look, so I gave her one back. (I am ashamed to say this but I didn't pull out my phone to record them standing up bc I'm was mesmerized by them)

(This nest paragraph is completely true) They sat down and I hear a girl yell Grayson's name and he turns and searches the seats for the girl that called him (she was near me), we made somewhat eye contact and he smirked, then turned back around. I started hyperventilating not only because he looked my way but because you could see the outline of his jawline and I got scared... Don't ask me why I just did.
-
(The rest is not true anymore haha)
The show ended, I screamed pretty loud when they got the award. I'm honestly so freaking proud of them❤️

My mom and I make it out of the building, our car was parked by the VIP red carpet entrance, so we could basically watch famous people just leave. I was hoping to meet Grayson and Ethan but my mom wanted to leave right away because she had to go work early the next day.

We find a car and straight ahead is the VIP Red Carpet entrance but I decided not to look that way because I'll get sad, we walk up to the car and see that our windows are broken and our car is basically trashed, my mom starts to freak out as do I. My mom starts to rant about how she's going to sue the owners of this event, but before she gets to finish she's interrupted by the sound of a car pulling up, and a deep voice.

"Hey are you guys okay?" i'm guessing this person thinks for hurt because of the shattered glass everywhere. I'm searching the car for my go pro that I ment to take in with me. "Ummm not exactly but I'm pretty sure there's nothing you could too but thank you any-" wait. That voice sounds familiar...

I get out of the car, as does my mom, I see Ethan. Ethan Dolan peeking his head out of the limo window... He notices the hitch in my breathing and my eyes go wide. He laughs, "Fan?" He asks smiling, "uhhhh I g-guess yo-you could s-say that"