S E V E N

"Wha-What so you mean?" I ask getting nervous, "I know you were with a guy last night, don't act stupid Hazel" my older brother/Kai asks me, "I didn't do anything with him, i promise" i say, Kai paces around my room and after a couple seconds he stops right in front of me.

-Flashback-

"Prove it"

I smirk and climb over and sit on his lap, I take a moment to look into his eyes. He's honestly everything i imagines he'd be, funny, sweet, HOT, adorab- my thoughts were interrupted my Ethan smashing his lips on mine. Hey I'm not complaining! it was deep and passionate, it wasn't anything as sexual as i thought. He lays his hands on my waist, then on my thighs, i start to laugh remembering the snapchat, "Im sorry i-i can't stop thinking back to that snapchat" i say dying at this point, he starts to laugh with me too. We lay or foreheads against each others, i look up at him. He has a humongous smile on his face, as do i. "Im still waiting on my surprise" i say, his eyes light up, "Oh yeah! lets go" he says getting excited. I start to laugh again and climb over back to my seat.

-

We start going uphill on some type of mountain and I start to get worried. "Are you like going to murder me or something? because if you are just tell me ahead of time" I say trying not to laugh

He smirks and grips the wheel harder, "Maybe, just maybe I am" he says and then puts on music. I laugh and brush it off.

We arrive in a parking lot at the very top of the hill, its is so beautiful that I gasp as I look out of the window. I hear Ethan slightly laugh in the background, "you like it?" He asks me. I'm still staring out of the window at the Hollywood sign and city lights, "It's so pretty" I said. I didn't hear him respond, I just felt the car come to a halt.

I turn and face Ethan, and he's staring right at me, "is this the part when you stab me?" I ask, he starts to laugh, "No hazel, I was just thinking of how to tell you, what we're gonna do right now" he says getting suspicious. "Ethan... What are you talking about?" I ask getting worried, "Do you want to go stand on the Hollywood sign?" He asks.

"Isn't that illegal?" I ask, "Yeah um-" he says but I cut him off, "Ok let's go" I say getting a rush of adrenaline as I hop out of the car, and I open the trunk and grab some blankets. I circle around the car to get Ethan, i see him open the door and as soon as I got the chance I grabbed his hand and started running.

We hopped the fence that said "restricted area" and dashed towards the giant letters, once we reached it i had to stop & take a breathe because of fast i was running, i bent over and huffed a big breath, I glanced behind me to Ethan staring at my ass.

I just start dying and almost fall, I turn and look at Ethan again and his face is tomato red, he ignores me almost dead on the floor and starts to climb the latter with the blankets on his shoulder.

I finally catch my breath after a couple seconds and start to follow him up the latter, "Damn Ethan" I say looking up at him, "What" he says confused, "You got a fat ass bud" i say laughing almost slipping. He reaches the top and grabs my hand to help me up, "Yeah I know" he pauses "But yours is fatter" he winks, then puts the blankets down on the metal floor and wraps his hands around my waist, I just stare in his eyes and start to smile thinking about this boy, I feel his hands go lower towards me butt.

I decided to mess with him and pull away, I slip over to the edge of the ramp touching the humongous "Y" I look over the city and I'm at peace because of how beautiful the view is. I feel arms wrap around my waist, Ethan lays his head on my shoulder and takes a deep breath that hits my ear and makes me shiver. I lay my head on his, this moment was everything to me...

I turn around but Ethan doesn't let go of my waist, I just wrap my arms around him and hug him tightly. "Ethan" I call, "Yes princess" that word just made my stomach fill with butterfly's, "Promise me something" I ask. "What is it?" He asks, i take a deep breath in and smell his cologne.

"Never leave me"

*End of flashback*

"Kai I swear I didn't do anything" he stops pacing, "fine I believe you but I'm gonna have to meet him before you guys hang out again" he demands, "yes sir" I say rolling my eyes and walking out.