3- Frankie's POV

I am just sitting here. Doing nothing. Well, not really nothing, I'm waiting, for my Sara... But she's with her Erin.
As of right now, I am outside of her room. I am not super sure if she knows I'm here. Should I whine? Oh! I got it! I will run strait into her door. That's what all dogs do, right? Okay, okay, let's do this. CHARRRRGEEE!!!

"What the heck?" Sara said, almost laughing "Was that Frank?"
Sara ran over and opened the door for me. Thanks Sara!

"Frank ran into my door, I think. Are you okay Frank?" Sara said to me sweetly.
I just got right back up and ran up onto Erin. She was using some box-thingy that glows, she was laying on the floor, holding her glow box over her face. When I ran into her, she dropped the glow box onto her face.

"OUCH OW OW OW OW... Ow ow ow!" I'm fine." Erin exclaimed
"I wasn't even gonna ask." Sara said back, rather fast.
"What do you want dopey?" Erin asked Frank

I can't tell you, crazy woman, I don't speak human.
I'm so sassy.

I just sat there. Starring at her.
"Well, then." Erin said to him
"Come here Frank, you can cuddle with me." Sara said, almost as soon as she said this, I was on her chest.
I know, I know, I am a dog, not super small ether, but oh, well.

Sara was on her glowy thing too. But that box was no match for me... For I am the Miniature Golden retriever, and she's playing with a box. As of right now the bedroom door is open, and I have a plan...
I grab Sara's box in my mouth and run out the door, I couldn't tell if she was crying, or laughing.
"ERIN GET OFF YOU PHONE AND HELP MEEEEEE!" Sara yelled to Erin.

Mental note: Glowing boxes, are called "phones".

I am currently running down the stairs, with two humans chasing me. Sara is really fast, but that's because she pushes people out of her way, jumps off of the steps, and is just a fast runner, but Erin is really fast too, just minus the pushing and jumping.

I'm in the living room; I don't know where to go... Den? No. I will go outside. I run and wait at the door until someone opens it up. My sweet grandma Mary is there before Erin, and Sara. I am running to the middle of the yard, about to drop the phone, but Sara screams, I am not sure why.
"Frank, Frankie. Do not drop the phone, it is pouring out, it will break.
I have no clue what she means, but she's aggravated. I drop the phone and run to the woods.
"Erin, grab my phone, I will get him."
Erin just nodds.
I am not going to run, I know she will start talking to me if shes not mad.
"Frank, frank, I'm not mad; I know that you didn't mean to do it, come on, let's go." She starts to run to the house, so I run with her.

------ next day at morning-----
"Why is Erin always here?" Jason moaned
"Same reason why you get nightmares." Sara responded quickly
"Grandma, did you get the rice to work with my phone?" Sara hopefully asked her grandma
"I'm sorry sweety, But its gone." Grandma repyed
"Why not call Dad and ask him for a new one- oh wait! Yours is broken. Ha." Jason laughed
Sara gave him a glare so mean, if looks could kill, he would be vaporized.
"I will just deal with it." Sara said, in a brave tone.